Latinas with Style

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Here are some of my favorite fellow Latinas with style

image_04-08-10_183955.jpg

image_04-08-10_190245.jpg

image_04-08-10_115738.jpg

Thanks Irishgirl !! I am a very proud latina with lots of curves. I think women of all nationalities are beautiful and are forced to face their own stereotypes. I personally don’t care. I think a women’s body is beautiful and you don’t have to conform to societys/mens demands to what they think is beautiful. Latinas live with the stereotype of being lusty and hot-tempered because of how we look. I must say that although I don’t agree with some of what Jennifer Lopez has done, I am glad that she made it ok to have a full bottom. Now I don’t have to hide mine!

Originally Posted by shoediva Thanks Irishgirl !! I am a very proud latina with lots of curves. I think women of all nationalities are beautiful and are forced to face their own stereotypes. I personally don’t care. I think a women’s body is beautiful and you don’t have to conform to societys/mens demands to what they think is beautiful. Latinas live with the stereotype of being lusty and hot-tempered because of how we look. I must say that although I don’t agree with some of what Jennifer Lopez has done, I am glad that she made it ok to have a full bottom. Now I don’t have to hide mine! Ha! Great comments. I really like Selma H. and I love some of the lesser known latina actresses that get the small parts. You remember that movie called "Jacob's Ladder?" There is a fantastic Latina actress in there. She's been in quite a few movies. What ever happened to her? Her name is Elizabeth Pena (tilde over the N).My great grandparents are from Mexico and Spain. I've got tanning capabilities! Hehehe.
wink.gif

What I am tired of is not necessarily the skiny factor of popular actresses like Lara Flyn-Boiled, but I am tired of their lack of brains. Jessica Simpson and Anna Nicole- Smith could not assemble a raft to save their lives. Too bad. They are both beautiful girls. Eeek gads.
icon_eek.gif

Originally Posted by Californian Ha! Great comments. I really like Selma H. and I love some of the lesser known latina actresses that get the small parts. You remember that movie called "Jacob's Ladder?" There is a fantastic Latina actress in there. She's been in quite a few movies. What ever happened to her? Her name is Elizabeth Pena (tilde over the N).My great grandparents are from Mexico and Spain. I've got tanning capabilities! Hehehe.
wink.gif

What I am tired of is not necessarily the skiny factor of popular actresses like Lara Flyn-Boiled, but I am tired of their lack of brains. Jessica Simpson and Anna Nicole- Smith could not assemble a raft to save their lives. Too bad. They are both beautiful girls. Eeek gads.
icon_eek.gif

4_770637.jpg

Yes, I like her too!! Havent seen her much lately though. I think the last time I saw was in Tortilla Soup and Resurrection BLVD.

My dad was from Mexico and my mom is Puerto Rican. I like the mix. Can't wait to have more kids with my SO. He is half black and half Italian. Not sure what will come out of all of this!! LOL

Originally Posted by shoediva
4_770637.jpg

Yes, I like her too!! Havent seen her much lately though. I think the last time I saw was in Tortilla Soup and Resurrection BLVD.

My dad was from Mexico and my mom is Puerto Rican. I like the mix. Can't wait to have more kids with my SO. He is half black and half Italian. Not sure what will come out of all of this!! LOL

Yes, that's her! She's so cute! Well you never know what kinda mix you're going to get. I've got Mexican, Spanish, and Irish roots. Who the heck can guess what will be recessive? I enjoy being a "mutt" though, it gives me a different look. I am not Barbie and I'm down with that. hehehe. Exotic or unusual looking is really quite attractive in so many people! I suppose we're all concoctions of many kinds.

Originally Posted by shoediva Here are some of my favorite fellow Latinas with style

image_04-08-10_183955.jpg

image_04-08-10_190245.jpg

image_04-08-10_115738.jpg

I didn't realize Christina Milian was Latina..She's hot anyway you slice it though..

You know who looks like they jumped on the anorexic wagon??? Kelly Ripa who I truly love. The other day I was fortunate enough to stay home from work and watch Regis and Kelly. I couldn't believe how boney she looked. She looked great the way she was before and I was saddened to see her look like that.

Originally Posted by Irishgirl She's a cutie! Remember Selena? She had a cute figure and she was curvy..I think it's so much more attractive when a woman has meat with those taters! I am stunned when I see how much thinner Brittany Murphy has gotten over the years..I would tell those studio execs to eat my bean dip and be quiet! I agree with you on Murphy, IrishG. Check out this picture of her. Something's fishy.
BrittanyMu_Kambo_691961_600.jpg

See looks sooo sick, poor girl!! I guess this is what HOllywood does to you!

Originally Posted by Californian I agree with you on Murphy, IrishG. Check out this picture of her. Something's fishy.
BrittanyMu_Kambo_691961_600.jpg

Latest posts

Back