Launch of New Sephora Website

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Eeeekkkk, trying to shop... all that bright white makes my eyes hurt!!
icon_cool.gif

I've been using the new Sephora since it was in Beta mode and disliked it then and I disliked it now simply because it's hard to navigate.

I have been using since it was Beta too, and I love it! My favorite new feature is being able to check store inventory. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I've also been using it since beta and I like it. I like the ability to look up store items, and that I don't have to cycle through the checkout process to see the 100 or 500 point perks.

That's about the only good thing about new Sephora but they could have added that to the old Sephora layout. lol It'll get time to get use to it.

Yeah, that part I LOVE, since my nearest Sephora is nearly an hour away, so I like to know if the trip is worth it or not if I'm after something specific 

Originally Posted by internetchick /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I have been using since it was Beta too, and I love it! My favorite new feature is being able to check store inventory. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by amberlamps /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I've also been using it since beta and I like it. I like the ability to look up store items, and that I don't have to cycle through the checkout process to see the 100 or 500 point perks.

This too!! I am pretty surprised how many people don't like it. It is just as easy as the old site, but with more functionality.

Originally Posted by internetchick /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I didn't even know you could do that! I'm growing to like it too.  I think the checkout process is so much easier and I love how I can see everything in one screen as oppose to flipping page thru page.  My main dislike right now is the mobile version. I like all the brands listed out by name in alphabetic order. I hate having to choose the letter it begins with and then choosing the brand.

I've been using it since beta as well and am not a fan at all. I don't find it easier to navigate or more appealing to the eyes 
fad.gif

I've been using it since it was in Beta also, I love it personally. I love that it doesn't navigate away from pages when I add something to my wishlist, and the store inventory feature is nice (but not totally necessary-I have a Sephora close by). I think it looks sleeker, but I didn't have any issues with how the old Sephora website looked. However, I feel like this version loads a little slower, but I still like it.

Latest posts

Back