Laura Gellar Makeup on QVC-- RIGHT NOW!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol, I had things in my cart about $100 worth, they have this 10 pc set for $71... I almost bought it and the eyebrow thing and then at the last second I was like no, I DO NOT need any of this and closed the page so I wouldn't be tempted. They have a lot of good sets on the qvc.com site!

Yeah, I didn't end up getting anything... All I need ATM from her is the primer, and they didn't have Pink Grapefruit, which I wanted.

I must go on a Six Month No Buy! =) I am going to check out the QVC site right now though.

Im trying to avoid QVC. Philosophy was on there last weekend and now i really want a gloss set. lol

Philosophy will be on QVC on Friday ( check listings, it's on multiple times that day)... thank god I won't be around a TV lol!

Originally Posted by Manda /img/forum/go_quote.gif Philosophy will be on QVC on Friday ( check listings, it's on multiple times that day)... thank god I won't be around a TV lol! ahhh! lol

Latest posts

Back