Laura Geller Baked to Perfection kit (MSF-like products)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lia

Reaction score

red_nav_arrow.gif
VIEW ALL PRODUCTS BY Laura Geller
icon_new.gif
icon_onlyAtSephora.gif
icon_limitedEdition.gif

Baked to Perfection ($126 Value)

special50_banner.gif

What it is:

An exclusive set of Laura Geller's skin-perfecting makeup.

What it does:

For fresh, flawless, dewy skin with an impeccable finish, try Baked to Perfection. Each silky powder dome combines a meticulous blend of colors that work together to enhance the contours of your face, cheeks and eyes. The primer and corrector provide a base for the Ethereal Rose Baked Powder, a pearlized product that covers your face with a sheer veil of radiance. Next, apply blush to add a beautiful rosy glow to your complexion. The Baked Marble Eyeshadow Duo is a combination eyeliner and shadow in one. Then just add a finishing flourish of mascara and the look is complete.

What else you need to know:

The limited-edition set includes a 1 oz Spackle Under Make-up Primer, a .32 oz Balance-n-Brighten, a .32 oz Ethereal Rose Baked Powder (pink pearl), a .06 oz Blush-n-Brighten in Roseberry (golden pink berry), a .06 oz Baked Marble Eyeshadow Duo in Water Lily/Wood Forest (sheer metallic/deep brown gold shimmer) and a .31 oz Creamy Black Mascara.

P196509_hero.jpg

I think that if you like MSF maybe there's a chance you'll like that kit
smile.gif

Neither did i , but i think this looks so cool! It's because of the lack of access to those things where i live
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by Amor Divino /img/forum/go_quote.gif I did not like this brand, I tried it and I had a reaction to it. ^Uh oh...
frown.gif

I've seen these before and keep thinking about trying one. They do look alot like MSF's!

She's always doing demos on qvc, I think u should check it out if you want to learn more.

I only have her blush n brighten in pink grapefruit and it is kinda similar to MAC's Stereo Rose except the pink grapefruit has less shimmer. Someone recommended on another m/u website if you use the lg pink grapefruit with a little of MAC's "Glissade" on top... it's an identical match for Stereo Rose. I have both products, and I have Stereo Rose, so I'll have to try the combo to see if it works.

I bought one of her bronze & brighten from QVC a few years ago, but it didn't work for me. I want to like her products though...and she seems like such a nice person when she's on QVC. I like that she looks like a regular woman.

Originally Posted by pineapple22 /img/forum/go_quote.gif I really like Laura Geller make up but I can only get it from QVC uk. I always notice that too, she seems like that aunt everyone loves to hang out with. Her products really do seem amazing, I really want to get her brow fix, but it's a bit too expensive for me.

I like the way that it looks when I see it on QVC, the great thing about ordering it from QVC is because you can actually try it out and see if you like it and send it back for a refund if you do not.

Latest posts

Back