laura mercier at sephora!!!

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Liz

Reaction score
i saw that earlier. i was wondering how long that has been on there.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Liz i saw that earlier. i was wondering how long that has been on there. me, too. i'm guessing not long because you know one of us HAS to post it LOL

Liz

Reaction score
hehe. i haven't used much of their stuff though. only thier Tinted moisturizer, which is really nice

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Liz hehe. i haven't used much of their stuff though. only thier Tinted moisturizer, which is really nice me neither. just the primer. i've heard really good things about the foundation and concealers, though, but i'm mostly happy to know if i wanted to order something, it's with all the other makeup brands and it's a flat rate shipping fee

Reaction score
The Sephopra in my town is making room for that line. YAY!

Reaction score
Yay for you girls!

I'm currently using the oil-free foundation along with the Loose Setting Powder.

So far, I love it. I had no pimples for the last few weeks.

I'll post my review soon after using it at least one or two months.

Reaction score
I wish Sephora would deliver worldwide.. So will we be seeing lots of LM threads in the haulin ass section in the next few weeks!

Reaction score
THATS GREAT NEWS, I NEVER TRIED THIS LINE BUT NOW I CAN GO TO SEPHORA AND TRY THE PRODUCTS.THANKS FOR POSTING THIS THREAD I DIDNT KNOW INTIL NOW SEPHORA CARRIED IT, THANKS AGAIN

Reaction score
I'm glad LM is on the Sephora site now too - I'll be more likely to try something!!

Liz

Reaction score
Originally Posted by devinjhans oooh that's good info to know! thanks!!
you can use your prize GC

Latest posts