laura mercier at sephora!!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i saw that earlier. i was wondering how long that has been on there.

Originally Posted by Liz i saw that earlier. i was wondering how long that has been on there. me, too. i'm guessing not long because you know one of us HAS to post it LOL

hehe. i haven't used much of their stuff though. only thier Tinted moisturizer, which is really nice

Originally Posted by Liz hehe. i haven't used much of their stuff though. only thier Tinted moisturizer, which is really nice me neither. just the primer. i've heard really good things about the foundation and concealers, though, but i'm mostly happy to know if i wanted to order something, it's with all the other makeup brands and it's a flat rate shipping fee
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Yay for you girls!

I'm currently using the oil-free foundation along with the Loose Setting Powder.

So far, I love it. I had no pimples for the last few weeks.

I'll post my review soon after using it at least one or two months.

I wish Sephora would deliver worldwide.. So will we be seeing lots of LM threads in the haulin ass section in the next few weeks!

THATS GREAT NEWS, I NEVER TRIED THIS LINE BUT NOW I CAN GO TO SEPHORA AND TRY THE PRODUCTS.THANKS FOR POSTING THIS THREAD I DIDNT KNOW INTIL NOW SEPHORA CARRIED IT, THANKS AGAIN
icon_lol.gif

Originally Posted by devinjhans oooh that's good info to know! thanks!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
you can use your prize GC
wink.gif

Latest posts

Back