Laura Mercier Lingerie Spring 2012

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Laura Mercier's newest collection is called Lingerie. It's very dreamy with coral colored lips and gray/brown eyes. I'm really liking the palette. It looks pretty. What are your thoughts on the collection? Anything that catches your eye or might be worth getting?

I'm liking the palette because it's just not eyes but cheeks as well (quite travel friendly). I like the color of the lip shine but I am OCD about lip pots (digging in them irks me). I'd like to see swatches of the lipsticks. The Nude Lips colour looks interesting.

This looks a lot like what I already own. Good corals are so hard to find too. Many just look orangey on me.

I find it hard to find the right coral shades also. I bought a blush stick years ago from Laura Mercier that was the perfect coral. Not orange at all. Just perfect for day time. I wonder how this collection's cheek shade would look on me.

This looks soo pretty, but I know that Corals/oranges just arent my thing.  The palette is pretty, but it looks like something I already own.

The brand name by itself screams quality so I would be interested to see what the swatches would look like.

I honestly think these are great colors by far the only issue I have as well is how might that blush look 

Latest posts

Back