Laura's a GEM!!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I just felt compelled to big up Laura! Ive noticed that she puts a lot of energy and time into MuT and she's always there for anyone who needs advice,help with something or just a chat! I think she deserves some kind of Medal of achievment because she is just so friendly patient and helpful.I also think NYAngel is an Angel!!! She is another FAB person on MuT who does nothing but spread happiness wherever she goes! She's such a sweetie, i love her to bits!

I can't help but notice the energy and input that Laura gives to MuT, she is always looking for ways to involve member's and she spends a lot of time trying to help people in any way she can. Ime sure ime not the only one who thinks this.Thank You Laura for all that you do here on MuT, and i would also like to thank NYAngel too.She's so nice and genuine and i have nothing but respect for Reija and Tony for making MuT the best place on earth with the friendliest member's.

That was really sweet Pauline, we are very blessed to have the folks we have here at MUT including you, thats the thing I love about it here, everyone is kind and helpful and we have a good time together. Has always, thanks Tony and Reija for making it all possible by starting MUT. And I agree...Laura and Janelle are sweeties.

I second this!!! You are so right, Pauline, they do. We are very very happy that they help out so much! In fact, all of the moderors are very very good.

Originally Posted by Pauline

I just felt compelled to big up Laura! Ive noticed that she puts a lot of energy and time into MuT and she's always there for anyone who needs advice,help with something or just a chat! I think she deserves some kind of Medal of achievment because she is just so friendly patient and helpful.I also think NYAngel is an Angel!!! She is another FAB person on MuT who does nothing but spread happiness wherever she goes! She's such a sweetie, i love her to bits!I can't help but notice the energy and input that Laura gives to MuT, she is always looking for ways to involve member's and she spends a lot of time trying to help people in any way she can. Ime sure ime not the only one who thinks this.Thank You Laura for all that you do here on MuT, and i would also like to thank NYAngel too.She's so nice and genuine and i have nothing but respect for Reija and Tony for making MuT the best place on earth with the friendliest member's.

Harley,

It's our pleasure to be able to provide MUT for all of the girls worldwide. We spend alot of time and effort always trying to improve the site and it's nice to see that you appreciate it, all of you! To the ones that frequent MUT and use it for what it is meant for...you all are so special!

Originally Posted by HarleyMom

That was really sweet Pauline, we are very blessed to have the folks we have here at MUT including you, thats the thing I love about it here, everyone is kind and helpful and we have a good time together. Has always, thanks Tony and Reija for making it all possible by starting MUT. And I agree...Laura and Janelle are sweeties.

Yes Yes YEs you are right! God Bless Laura and Janelle. I am trying to make some more time for MUT, but my work really pulls me in every direction. So from me, a personal "THANK YOU" from the bottom of my heart!

Keep up the good work everyone, we all appreciate it immensly

Originally Posted by Pauline

I just felt compelled to big up Laura! Ive noticed that she puts a lot of energy and time into MuT and she's always there for anyone who needs advice,help with something or just a chat! I think she deserves some kind of Medal of achievment because she is just so friendly patient and helpful.I also think NYAngel is an Angel!!! She is another FAB person on MuT who does nothing but spread happiness wherever she goes! She's such a sweetie, i love her to bits!I can't help but notice the energy and input that Laura gives to MuT, she is always looking for ways to involve member's and she spends a lot of time trying to help people in any way she can. Ime sure ime not the only one who thinks this.Thank You Laura for all that you do here on MuT, and i would also like to thank NYAngel too.She's so nice and genuine and i have nothing but respect for Reija and Tony for making MuT the best place on earth with the friendliest member's.

I have to agree w/you Pauline. They've made my MuT experience a joy & are incredibly patient & helpful.
biggrin.gif

Yes i totally agree that all the Moderators/admin do a lot here on MuT and i have the higest respect for all of them.I take my hat off to everyone who put's their hearts into MuT.

I second that: they are wonderful girls!! They play a huge part in making this community so warm and friendly.
smile.gif

Awww! Thanks so much guys! That was very nice! Pauline, you are so sweet! Everyone on here is! I think we have the greatest group here, everyone makes it feel like a big famiily! I want to thank Tony & Reija for making it all possible!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I wouldn't have met all of you if it weren't for makeuptalk, and I'm so glad that I came here! Laura is a great Mod - I try to follow her example. All our Mods are wonderful - they are always willing to lend an ear, their expertise, and their time to help out! And our members couldn't be any better! They keep MUT the best place to turn for advice, a good laugh, and just a friendly environment... I couldn't ask for more. This site means a lot to a lot of people - I just want to thank everyone for making it what it is... the BEST!!!

Originally Posted by Shoediva I love it when you guys get mushy!!!
icon_smile.gif
lol
Laura, you do rock girl!!!

hugzzzz

They do like tearin' at the ol' heart strings, don't they? LOL
icon_redface.gif

I second, third it, fourth it..etc! I think your ALL Damn Great!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I'm thankful to Tony & Reija for MUT without it we all wouldn't be here.

As shallow as it seem to those who don't understand or share our love for beauty it brought us to this sacred place called MUT.
smile.gif
Therefore, I think it's important for all of us to protect MUT so we can keep it and I'm sure you all feel the same. By not cross posting, sharing info that is shared with us by members that work for the MU companies,..etc Maybe this has been talked about before and I don't see it posted?

If not, maybe, we can come up with some policies/rules together?

What do you all think?

~Diane

Oh MY God (in a chandelor from Friends way), i am SO embarassed!
icon_redface.gif
icon_redface.gif
icon_redface.gif
icon_redface.gif

Pauline, there was no need to post a new thread about me, i think you're a gem too!!

I just wanna say, i think not only every mod, but every user deserves a thread dedicated to them on MuT coz ye're all so great! I love that this little family of ours isn't SO big that nobody knows anyone. I love that we all know, love & respect each other & i think the main people to thank for this are Reija & Tony. Tony, thanks for loving Reija so much to build this site for her & in turn letting us use it too!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Aw man, these slushy threads always have me teary eyed!
icon_cry.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Oh Diane, this is an awesome post! What do you have in mind for rules/policies? Have you seen what we have already?

Originally Posted by Diane

I second, third it, fourth it..etc! I think your ALL Damn Great!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I'm thankful to Tony & Reija for MUT without it we all wouldn't be here.

As shallow as it seem to those who don't understand or share our love for beauty it brought us to this sacred place called MUT.
smile.gif
Therefore, I think it's important for all of us to protect MUT so we can keep it and I'm sure you all feel the same. By not cross posting, sharing info that is shared with us by members that work for the MU companies,..etc Maybe this has been talked about before and I don't see it posted?

If not, maybe, we can come up with some policies/rules together?

What do you all think?

~Diane

Latest posts

Back