Law Apologizes to Fiancee for Affair

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I wonder what his fiancee will do. What is his deal!?!?

LONDON -- Jude Law publicly apologized to his fiancee, actress Sienna Miller, expressing his "sincere regret" over an affair with one of his children's nanny.

"Following the reports in today's papers, I just want to say I am deeply ashamed and upset that I've hurt Sienna and the people most close to us," the 32-year-old actor said in a statement Monday to the British Press Association.

"I want to publicly apologize to Sienna and our respective families for the pain that I have caused," said Law, star of "Alfie" and "The Talented Mr. Ripley" films.

The publicity firm that represents Miller told The Associated Press the 23-year-old actress had no comment on Law's statement.

Miller was Law's co-star in the remake of "Alfie." The couple became engaged on Christmas Day 2004.

The nanny was identified as Daisy Wright, 26.

Law divorced fashion designer-actress Sadie Frost in October 2003 after a six-year marriage and three children.

The actor earned Oscar nominations for his roles in "The Talented Mr. Ripley" and "Cold Mountain." His screen credits also include "Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow," "Closer" and "The Aviator," all released in 2004.

Copyright 2005 Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

what?! i didn't know he had an affair! for some reason i don't like sienna miller though. but no one deserves to be cheated on.

Dont worry Liz, nobody knew until it came out in the sunday tabloids in the UK yesterday.. Poor Sienna. To be honest i dont really like the girl but i do feel sorry for any person that has been betrayed like that. **ggrrr Jude Law**

Aww. That's sad! I've never been a Jude Law fan, so I'm not completely appalled or anything. It sucks to have it strewn all over in public, too! And having to apologize publicly? At least that probably embarassed him enough to teach him a lesson! (he probably just did it to cover his ass though)

Question - didn't he cheat on his previous wife with Sienna? If he did, karma is a b*tch!

If she takes him back like those other two ("Posh" & Beckham) she's nuts. And yeah, didn't he cheat on his wife with Sienna to begin with? Once a dog always a dog.
icon_rolleyes.gif

if I was this Sienna girl I would brake the engangement off!! I don't care if he apologized! I think in cheating issues there are no second chances!!

Not a big Jude Law fan but Sienna should just leave him! How many other times has he cheated? He'd probably do it again.

i always thought Jude was ugly everyone else thinks hes such a hunk, Sienna is too gorgeous to stay with a creep like him, and since she is in a play in London she has been spotted WITHOUT her engagement ring so its pretty safe to say shes leaving the loser. Oh jude's ex-wife has also hired a fat unattractive nanny to replace the other one thats what the tv people said.

Originally Posted by KASK He started to date Sienna while he was still married
icon_rolleyes.gif
- what goes around, comes around
icon_neutral.gif
I thought so! Karma is a b*tch!

Girls are ye sure he cheated on Sadie with Sienna? I thought they both just got new partners soon after they broke up. Sadie started dating Jackson Scott & Jude started dating Sienna..

If he did cheat on Sadie with Sienna then i agree, what goes around comes around

Once a cheater, always a cheater. I guess he took his Alfie characteristics to heart and turned into him. Time to move on Sienna.

While he is at it he should apologize to his child who saw daddy doing the dirty deed. Terrible

Originally Posted by Marisol I wonder what his fiancee will do. What is his deal!?!?
LONDON -- Jude Law publicly apologized to his fiancee, actress Sienna Miller, expressing his "sincere regret" over an affair with one of his children's nanny.

"Following the reports in today's papers, I just want to say I am deeply ashamed and upset that I've hurt Sienna and the people most close to us," the 32-year-old actor said in a statement Monday to the British Press Association.

"I want to publicly apologize to Sienna and our respective families for the pain that I have caused," said Law, star of "Alfie" and "The Talented Mr. Ripley" films.

The publicity firm that represents Miller told The Associated Press the 23-year-old actress had no comment on Law's statement.

Miller was Law's co-star in the remake of "Alfie." The couple became engaged on Christmas Day 2004.

The nanny was identified as Daisy Wright, 26.

Law divorced fashion designer-actress Sadie Frost in October 2003 after a six-year marriage and three children.

The actor earned Oscar nominations for his roles in "The Talented Mr. Ripley" and "Cold Mountain." His screen credits also include "Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow," "Closer" and "The Aviator," all released in 2004.

Copyright 2005 Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Latest posts

Back