LC The Hills Makeup ?'s

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Does anyone know how LC does her eyes? Her and audrina are in Maxim this month. Her lashes look dark, thick, and full (fake, real?) Her eyes always pop out. I like that look. Any ideas? Does she line her waterline? Put on a lot of eyeliner??? It kindof reminds of the the '60's look, or something. I couldn't attach a pic
frown.gif

I haven't seen the pictures you're talking about but I believe she lines her top and inner rims with black liner, curls her lashes, uses a volumizing mascara, and adds a shimmery white highlight under the brow bone. Her skin is pretty tanned so the white really enlarges her eyes. Plus, you could always use a darker color along the crease to make your eyes pop out a little more.

I haven't seen the pics either, but I def know that she uses MAC's goldmine on all fo the lid for an everyday look.

I'm going to try that. The pic is just and everyday pic of her, her eyes are like that in every pic, almost. Thanks!!

I seen her use the MAC fluideline in one of the episodes.

She lines the top with it and the same with bottom. Makes a little wing going out.

lauren-conrad-us-magazine-hot-hollywood.jpg

Originally Posted by CellyCell /img/forum/go_quote.gif I seen her use the MAC fluideline in one of the episodes.
She lines the top with it and the same with bottom. Makes a little wing going out.

http://buzznet-29.vo.llnwd.net/media...-hollywood.jpg

They must all use mac, in one show of LA ink, i saw Kat put on her makeup from a mac pallete!

In the meet mark magalogs they sometimes have a page- Lauren's Look and use the products On the Edge liquid liner in Cleo, i-mark (eyeshadow) in Biscotti, mascara in Make It Big (love love LOVE this stuff!) and Glow Baby Glow lipgloss in Pink Crush. I don't know if she was actually wearing that in the pics, but that's what they put. I was trying to find it online but I think they took it down
frown.gif

Oh in the October issue of Seventeen, she is on the cover and inside they have a Get Lauren's look and they use mark products on her- imark in Tiki and blush in Kitten Glo

Back