Leather totes?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Does anyone know a good brand or site to get a LARGE leather tote bag? I need a black one that will carry a planner, wallet, umbrella, makeup case, etc. I just can't seem to find one that I'm in love with.

I personally love Coach bags. This one here is on the expensive side but they are really good quality bags.

Originally Posted by Marisol I personally love Coach bags. This one here is on the expensive side but they are really good quality bags. That is a nice one! I must have missed it when I checked that site.

Here are a couple of more that I found at different prices.

Cole Haan

The Sak

Nordstrom Shopper

Dooney & Burke

Can you tell that I love purses?

tongue.gif

have you gone to macy's or nordies? some stores have more stuff than others.

Originally Posted by Marisol Here are a couple of more that I found at different prices.
Cole Haan

The Sak

Nordstrom Shopper

Dooney & Burke

Can you tell that I love purses?

tongue.gif

i can definitely tell. i spotted that Dooney earlier. it's been in the back of my mind as i've been looking for others. now it's a toss-up between the dooney and the coach...

Originally Posted by Liz have you gone to macy's or nordies? some stores have more stuff than others. My Macy's is lame compared to most. There's no Nordstrom around here. I went to the Coach store and looked at the Coach selections at 2 dept. stores including Macy's. None of them had the tote that Marisol found on the website. I did find black totes at the mall but the ones that I liked weren't leather (one was Kate Spade and I forget what the other was). I'd just rather have leather. I think I'm being too picky.

OHHH Louis Vuitton just came out with a tote bag which i love and am planning on getting, ithink its 800 but its so cute.there are too sizes and both are decent sizes.
smile.gif

nice! i have this cute black wrislet from coach. it's monogrammed C's with like this light glitter thread going through it. and hot pink lining inside
biggrin.gif

i bet the leather is super soft!

Originally Posted by Liz nice! i have this cute black wrislet from coach. it's monogrammed C's with like this light glitter thread going through it. and hot pink lining inside
biggrin.gif

i bet the leather is super soft!

Yeah, the leather is very soft. They had a lot of wristlets but I don't remember any with glitter. That sounds really cute. They had a lot of the signature C ones in bright colors like fuschia, orange, and an awesome yellow. But I just got the black leather to match my purse. The inside of my purse is lined in black with C's on it and the inside of the wristlet is lined in a bronze color with C's on it.

Cute purses! I love the ones you picked out. If your planner doesn't fit, maybe you can upgrade to a PDA. I love mine and its so much easier to carry it around.

Originally Posted by Marisol Cute purses! I love the ones you picked out. If your planner doesn't fit, maybe you can upgrade to a PDA. I love mine and its so much easier to carry it around. That crossed my mind, but I'm one of those people that has to actually write stuff down. Maybe someday though!

Ooh! I really like the ones you ended up buying! I've been on the hunt for a purse myself and these are some great ideas!

Originally Posted by Reija(admin) Ooh! I really like the ones you ended up buying! I've been on the hunt for a purse myself and these are some great ideas! Thanks! I really think it was a good choice. It's basic and it's good quality leather. I think I'll have it for a long time. I have a feeling it's the start of a new collection!

Nice bag Spazbaby!! I really don't spend that much on bags, but I'm sure that it will last you a long time! Plus you can take so much with you... love it! Enjoy !!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Nice bag Spazbaby!! I really don't spend that much on bags, but I'm sure that it will last you a long time! Plus you can take so much with you... love it! Enjoy !!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I've never spent this much either. It's a first for me. The most I've ever spent was maybe a little over a hundred, and that was only once. I usually spend under $50. That's why I got something standard...they have really eye-catching bags in bright colors but those will be out of style at some point whereas black leather will always be around.

Did you happen to get their bag cleaner? I think they sell a cleaner and a moisturizer for their handbags. I would recommend that you get just the moisturizer since it is a dark colored leather bag. I use it to make sure the leather remains soft and shiny. I buff them maybe once a month or depending on how often I use it.

Originally Posted by Marisol Did you happen to get their bag cleaner? I think they sell a cleaner and a moisturizer for their handbags. I would recommend that you get just the moisturizer since it is a dark colored leather bag. I use it to make sure the leather remains soft and shiny. I buff them maybe once a month or depending on how often I use it. Yeah, I got the cleaner and moisturizer. The sales associate recommended using it once a month. It wasn't expensive and the bottles look big enough to last a while, so I went ahead and got them.

Latest posts

Back