Leg hair stubbles

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I've tried shaving a lot of times. Everytime I shave the black dots just won't go away. I tried shaving and using Nair and no matter how many times I do it, prickly black little dots won't go away. Is there any way to get nice clean perfect legs? Thanks

Sounds like you have some pretty thick hair shafts. Shaving won't do much since it's only cutting it off at the skin level, have you tried waxing?

No i haven't seems so scary. Also whenever I shave I get red bumps(ingrown hair I believe) growing out so I'm afraid if I wax I'll get lots of red bumps also. What do you think?

I've never had an issue with ingrown hairs but I exfoliate every day.

I think you should at least try waxing once- scary or not.  It might work a lot better than shaving for you!

I was scared of waxing too, but you just have to do it! After a few times you will get used to it and the effects will be enough to keep you going to get it done. I was amazed at how waxing worked for me, I stayed good for two weeks and no ingrown hairs!

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back