Leguizamo scrubs up for NBC's 'ER'!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
John Leguizamo is headed to the emergency room. Leguizamo has signed on to guest star in 12 episodes of NBC's "ER" in the upcoming season. The actor-comedian will play Ernesto Clemente, a dynamic supervising physician who shakes up the County General emergency room with his unconventional ideas and use of cutting-edge technology. "John's combination of dramatic weight and comedic brilliance make him a vibrant, exciting addition to the cast," said "ER" executive producer David Zabel. Leguizamo's first appearance on the show will be in the Oct. 20 episode. "ER" begins its 12th season Sept. 22.

source: HollywoodReporter.com

shehatepre.jpg

WOW Looks like I been missing too much on ER...Don't mind me for asking but didn't ER go off the air? I thought it done couple of years ago..What did I miss?
icon_confused.gif

Wow ok I think he left after the 3 or 4 year but I am only guessing...He was so hot on ER but he hasn't been up to much of anything ..

Originally Posted by Charmaine I used to watch ER a loooong time ago when George Clooney was still there. How long has it been since he left?

this might be enough to make me tune in once or twice this season... john l. is a beast when it comes to drama despite his obvious comedic talent... so yay ER, bout time they get good again...

Back