Let Lip Fusion work FOR YOU!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
After much contemplation, i finally got my lip fusion
biggrin.gif
actually my bf got it for me after he saw it on "my favorites" list at sephora.com
smile.gif

the reason why i was so indesisive about buying it was because there were plenty of mixed reviews. it worked miracles for some, and didn't do jack for some as well.

when i first used it, it didn't do jack for me!

and i figured out ways so it WILL work for me
smile.gif

1. exfoliate ur lips , make sure there's no dead skin cells so lip fusion can absorb better

2. make sure ur lips aren't dry

3. apply a THICK coating. it takes about 15min for me to see results (i have quite thin lips)

4. apply once before applying lipstick and apply again after lipstick

5. the 48 hour claim just doesnt do it for me. i have to apply it atleast 3 times a day to get satisfaction from my lips.

I took BEFORE and AFTER pix of my lips, i will be posting them soon on my notepad!! so u be the judge if lip fusion works or not!
smile.gif

great idea to post before and after pics!! I´m excited to see the results

Wow!Interesting strategy
smile.gif
We will wait for Your pictures
smile.gif

BTW I don't think that you have thin lips.Your lips are perfect
smile.gif

smile.gif

Thanks for tips! Glad it worked out for you and you didn't end up blowing $$$. Look forward to seeing the pics!

glad it worked for you,i have finally noticed a differance in my lips ,my top lip is bigger,and more define. ive been using lip fusion for 4 months.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I'm glad too that it worked for you. None of the lip plumpers worked for me. Sad to say, I don't have the time or patience to keep reapplying all day so maybe that's it.

Can't wait to see your photos.

Latest posts

Back