Let's help each other out! PR list compilation

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wish there was a way to "bookmark" favorite threads within the forum. Threads like this would be useful 6 months from now and could be lost in the chaos.

I just bookmark the thread in my normal bookmarks. Since they use "pretty permalinks", it doesn't change over time and makes it easy to see which bookmark you're clicking

[edit]@gmail.com she represents:

Alan Gold

Bath JunkieClairolCourtney Akai Lash BoutiqueDr. Adrienne Denese Skincare ProductsDr.'s REMEDYDuane Reade's Apt. 5 CosmeticsElfin CosmeticsGil GamlieliHydron Skincare TechnologiesKiehlsLaura Geller Make-Up studiosMorgen Schick CosmeticsNoir CosmeticsPrestige CosmeticsQuick TintSanofi-SynthelaboSinful ColorsThe Tova CorporationYOYO Lip GlossAc

ETA: Actually, that looks like her personal email address, and it's nowhere on her site, so I'll have to ask if I can post it. Her site is http://dianetermanpr.com/index.html

It has come to my attention that this thread might be a problem, so please no more information. I have asked that it be deleted.

Latest posts

Back