Let's stop ranting for a moment... :)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
i know i know, we are slaves to the gym and the horrific life of calorie counting, but for once, take a moment and think positively:

which feature of yourself do u like the best?
smile.gif

my favorite feature is my eyes and my Abs.

it's no surprise -- cruches are my favorite excercise, and i love doing eye makeup!

in the midst of it all, don't forget to appreciate ur own body
smile.gif
yay!

Great post! We always seem to stress on the negative and not on the positive.

I think for me it would be my smile and my eyes.

My favorite facial feature: my smile (now if I'd just remember to wear my retainer more often to fix that one crooked tooth....)

My favorite bodily feature: my hands and feet, especially when I have my toenails and fingernails polished
wink.gif

Originally Posted by sugersoul

i know i know, we are slaves to the gym and the horrific life of calorie counting, but for once, take a moment and think positively:
smile.gif

it's no surprise -- cruches are my favorite excercise, and i love doing eye makeup!

smile.gif
yay!

I like my upper body the best. I am solid as a rock upstairs and very muscular
wink.gif

great idea-we should focus more on what we like about ourselves instead of only looking at flaws.

my favorites are: booty, abs, legs (with the exception of outer thighs *lol*)

Originally Posted by Charmaine For me I like my eyes, my lips, and my legs. This is a great post! thnks
smile.gif
just thought it would be nicesince we all know what we DO HATE, i think it's much more difficult to find what we DO LOVE
smile.gif
hehe

I like this way of thinking! This is a great attitude we all should have! Thanks for posting this!

well said sugersoul! best feature - my hair - a bushy/curly brown afro. i kinda like the way my legs look, too - thank you mr. squat machine! still working on the abs and obliques!

Originally Posted by sugersoul i know i know, we are slaves to the gym and the horrific life of calorie counting, but for once, take a moment and think positively:
smile.gif

smile.gif
yay!

Great thread!!!!!!!

Um lets see, i like my eyes,my lips,um and i am working on everything else!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I think I will go with eyes and very toned legs. My husband would definitely say the boobs! I can take or leave the boobs.

Originally Posted by LuckyMe I think I will go with eyes and very toned legs. My husband would definitely say the boobs! I can take or leave the boobs. lol, my hubby is also obsessed with my breasts ... not sure why, I'm only a size 36A
wink.gif

Originally Posted by girl_geek lol, my hubby is also obsessed with my breasts ... not sure why, I'm only a size 36A
wink.gif
you lucky girl
wink.gif
I was kinda surprised when my then-SO told me he thinks my breasts are perfect.
icon_redface.gif

that was a big compliment coming from a boobie-guy as he called himself. I was always like, ok, they´re THERE, but they´re nothing special.

Originally Posted by Arielle I was always like, ok, they´re THERE, but they´re nothing special. lol, that's what I think of my boobs ... I don't hate them (as long as I can find a bra that fits!) but they're not my favorite body part either
wink.gif

Originally Posted by girl_geek lol, that's what I think of my boobs ... I don't hate them (as long as I can find a bra that fits!) but they're not my favorite body part either
wink.gif
hahaha same here! 'cept i don't like the way my legs look -_- /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> but my bf loves it when i wear skirts! i have always been self concious of my legs, because they are disporportional to my torso -_- /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Latest posts

Back