Let's talk about blush!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I've recently decided blush is my favorite make up item. I used to be obsessed with collecting mascara's, but I think blush is winning out now. What is your favorite blush? 

I purchased a revolutions organic glow beauty balm in blushed and at first I didn't like it and found it too dark on me. I've started stippling it on with my beauty blender and it's amazing! The beauty blender does a great job with all cream blushes, I've noticed. 

My favorite powder blush was always petal by the body shop, but right now I'm obsessed with tonga by Cargo. 

I'm trying to steer myself away from pinks and try possibly an orange or bronze color, but I don't think I'm QUITE there yet. 

Favorites are my MAC, Milani, and Dior. I am dying to try Chanel, as I hear it is gorgeous.

Blush is my favorite makeup item! I think I have around 30 or so, which might seem crazy to some people, but it's what I'm really into. I absolutely loveloveLOVE MAC blushes. I think my favorite is probably Cubic. It looks really blah and dull in the pan, but it just looks so natural and effortless when it's on your cheeks. I find myself reaching for it a lot. Same with NARS Orgasm. I love a good natural looking flush. 

Originally Posted by ladygrey /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Blush is my favorite makeup item! I think I have around 30 or so, which might seem crazy to some people, but it's what I'm really into. I absolutely loveloveLOVE MAC blushes. I think my favorite is probably Cubic. It looks really blah and dull in the pan, but it just looks so natural and effortless when it's on your cheeks. I find myself reaching for it a lot. Same with NARS Orgasm. I love a good natural looking flush. 
That's how I feel about Tonga! I have gone with the flirty pinks so long, a natural looking flush is sort of refreshing. 

I favor a barely-there blush look, and I don't wear it every day. I have some cool pink Clinique blushes that are pretty nice and give a subtle color.

I've always wanted to try Tonga! It just looks so lovely in the pan. I still love a bright, loud, flirty blush, but I've always been drawn to more natural looks that use blushes that don't take so much effort. Don't get me wrong, I love my MAC Amazon Princess and my NARS Exhibit A, but sometimes they take a lot of work to look non-freaky and clownish.

Originally Posted by Playedinloops /img/forum/go_quote.gif

That's how I feel about Tonga! I have gone with the flirty pinks so long, a natural looking flush is sort of refreshing. 

My favorite would probably be a now discontinued apricot blush from Lily Lolo, which i save as i can't order a new one, but now i find it just has too many shimmers and not enough color (disco cheeks !).

To be honest, blush is something i have trouble to buy so i love the few i have but to pick a favorite, nope.

I would love to try Chanel, which i think is what i got applied the last time i bought foundation (the lady was nice and refused to let me go without blush on), alas i think the price is pretty high for a blush.

I want to try a NARS blush. Beauty.com is doing a f&f 20% off sale and ebates is doing a 13th birthday 13% on alot of sites including beauty.com so the blush is $20 which isn't bad.

I also want to try MAC's dainty and pink swoon. I should start getting less pink blushes haha. The one I wear alot is the ELF one in the blush/bronzer duo[it's a dupe for the NARS Laguna/Orgasm duo]. But it's not as pigmented as I'd like it.

If you want NARS and you want lots of pigment and something that's not so pink, check out Exhibit A. It looks absolutely terrifying in the pan since it's a bright fire engine red, but applied with a light hand, and you've got a beautiful, glowy red flush. 

Originally Posted by xoxelizabeth189 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I want to try a NARS blush. Beauty.com is doing a f&f 20% off sale and ebates is doing a 13th birthday 13% on alot of sites including beauty.com so the blush is $20 which isn't bad.

I also want to try MAC's dainty and pink swoon. I should start getting less pink blushes haha. The one I wear alot is the ELF one in the blush/bronzer duo[it's a dupe for the NARS Laguna/Orgasm duo]. But it's not as pigmented as I'd like it.

Originally Posted by ladygrey /img/forum/go_quote.gif

If you want NARS and you want lots of pigment and something that's not so pink, check out Exhibit A. It looks absolutely terrifying in the pan since it's a bright fire engine red, but applied with a light hand, and you've got a beautiful, glowy red flush. 
I always thought of Exhibit A as an orange with red undertones.

On my skin, there's no orange to be found. It pulls much, much more red. I've seen it look more orange on some and more red on others. I could be entirely wrong about the color, though. 

Originally Posted by internetchick /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I always thought of Exhibit A as an orange with red undertones.

I love blush too. I haven't tried coral colors yet but I want to. Just haven't had the courage to purchase any yet.

My absolute favorite has to be Benefit's Coralista. I love coral colors and Benefit's blushes always smell really good

Ooh blush is my favorite since I have no clue how to apply anything else :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I love warm bronzey hues - so my go-to's are Benefit Dallas and Smashbox Gingersnap :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I love tarte true blood cheek stain. Its a sparkly blood red color but it looks really natural on w/ just a hint of shimmer.

my favorite blushes are from La femme, I have some over due swatching, I have about 6 blushes from them and to be honest, I want and need more. 

I personally am CRAZY over cream blushes. I have recently tried a few from Illamasqua and the texture and pigment is amazing. The durability of the cream blushes seem to last quite long. 

I want to try a few cream blushes from NYX, I read good reviews. 

The Blush is a cream that naturally sculpts and highlights the cheeks for a healthy glow. Its matifying and light-reflecting pigments were specifically selected for a perfect application. It provides a completely natural finish.

Latest posts

Back