Let's Talk: Trouble Spots

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dont hate me girls please!! but my skin is in good shape and never have worn mmu or coverup ever ,, I did try the loral crap and crap it is.

I must admit it would be nice to wear mmu that suits my face for going out for a special evening..

Originally Posted by MindySue /img/forum/go_quote.gif Why not wax your stache? Good idea! I'll have to try it and see how it works...

Originally Posted by StereoXGirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif My biggest problem is the large pores on my nose. I usually wear more foundation on my nose than on other places on my face because otherwise you can totally see the pores!
frown.gif

Also, I'm so pale that if I ever have any sort of pimple or slight discoloration of any sort, it's incredibly visible. That's definitely the downside of being so pale! lol. That and people teasing you...but that's another story. lol!

My sisters and friends would tease me about being pale but i don't see it being a problem?. lol
I also have large pores on my nose too, but i don't put foundation or anything on my skin. My skin would break out like crazy!.

AND, I hate my nose, the size doesn't bother me but what does bother me is the hump that's on top of it..I would love to get Rhinoplasty. lol

Originally Posted by La_Mari /img/forum/go_quote.gif As for me, I have an overbite too, but it doesn't bother me, I can't do anything about it anyway.

glad to see i'm not the only one, lol.A couple of guy friends of mine said they think slight overbites on girls are really cute; i dunno if they were just saying it to make me feel better but it wasn't bad to hear.
rotfl.gif

Problem areas!! ... My whole face is a problem area!! Lol. And you should see my stash after a long weekend of not shaving.. Check out my before and after photo in my notepad.. Shaved that pupy off 4 years ago.. Would have been extremely hard to cover up!!

Well my bigest problem beside the whole guy face thingy are the massivve wrinkles I'm getting as I get older.. Don't know if its the makeup I used without moistureizer all those years.. Or what.. But I use moisturizer a lot now.. And stuff that is supposed to reduce wrinkles but I'm not happy.. Maybe they eliminate the ones that you can see under a microscope or something..

And PhotoFinish foundation primer has sure helped as does ColorStay foundation... All thanks to you girls!! Wish I could find a product that would either reduce them or hide them or better yet.. Both at the same time!!

If anyone has any secret potions I'd love to hear about them!! Lol. Spells.. VooDoo..
biggrin.gif

Karren

My face skin is sensitive and sometimes it looks pink/blotchy in areas. I have to be careful of what type of cleansers and mositurizers I use. I use foundation or concealer to cover up the blotchiness when it appears.

Originally Posted by jdepp_84 /img/forum/go_quote.gif I would say my acne, no matter how hard I try it never goes away. Its either my period, weather or my mood that causes it all the time! Its like, I'll be super clear one day and the next....OMG! anyways, i guess foundation helps it to cover well, only thing is that I can't wear too much blush because then its sooooo visible. Same! Same! Same!
Plus - when I do have no pimples, I still have acne scars which looks like damn pimples. I get so annoyed when I see someone with such smooth skin and no little bumps. Ugh, I have so many of them it's pissing me of...!

I really think it's due to my period, weather, mood and importantly - my eating/living style. So horrible. I hate my skin.
scared.gif

Originally Posted by jdepp_84 /img/forum/go_quote.gif I would say my acne, no matter how hard I try it never goes away. Its either my period, weather or my mood that causes it all the time! Its like, I'll be super clear one day and the next....OMG! anyways, i guess foundation helps it to cover well, only thing is that I can't wear too much blush because then its sooooo visible. i'm experiencing that too, except having a combo skin my cheeks are usually free of any pimple so i can wear blush with no problem.but let's not talk about my chin.
i need to cover my sensitive red cheeks, and the blue discolorations under my eyes.

my nose is red due to my allergies and a cold, not cute ! (that said i also have huge pores on my nose >.<).

when i'm tired, i mean really exhausted, my face looses any color, even my cheeks, but then i am so pale people in the streets will stare at me and my parents will check on me to see if i need to go to the doctor because surely there's something wrong about me.
rotfl.gif

i have forgotten my brows : though i like how they are now, one always look messy and the other looks clean.
kopfkratz.gif

Oh goodness- lots of things unfortunately. Large pores, acne scars, hair on uppper lip and chin, a birthmark on my face (not super large but bad enough to cover) are all reasons I HAVE to wear a good foundation.

my nose...i think its a bit too wide. i do someties contour it with a darker shade foundation but not all the time i don't want to look like a mask. i still have to learn how to do it more naturall-looking.

We all seem to have similar problems, yet looking at your pictures you all look gorgeous!! I have quite bad skin although it is drastically improving after getting some topical antibiotics, also prone to a shiny nose, I also have skin that flushes very easily. All imperfections I try and cover up with make-up daily!

My planetoid-sized honker. No matter what I do with the rest of my makeup I still find myself focusing on my nose. But, among the things I DO have some cosmetic control over I would say skin redness is a problem. Luckily a thin layer of mmu takes care of that pretty well.

This thread has made me so sad... I have never noticed how much I didnt like about my appearence. (all at the same time)

To start with I have a chicken pox scar on my forehead.... and its it must be noticable b/c people ask me about it. My eye brows... correction: my unibrow is a mile thick so waxing and plucking are a must.... often. My nose kinda has a ..... idk i cant explain it. I too am a member of the stach club... waxing days are hell! And where and the hell did my top lip go??? I have the thinnest lips..... EVER!

So, this thread has shown me what plastic surgery list would be....

1 skin graph

2 laser hair removal

3 nose job

4 LIP ENHANCEMENTS

I do like that my skin is maintence free... just wash and go. I like my that my eyes are green, and that i have jsut a few freckles across my nose. And i guess my teeth arnt so bad.

Originally Posted by jdepp_84 /img/forum/go_quote.gif I would say my acne, no matter how hard I try it never goes away. Its either my period, weather or my mood that causes it all the time! Its like, I'll be super clear one day and the next....OMG! anyways, i guess foundation helps it to cover well, only thing is that I can't wear too much blush because then its sooooo visible. Me too. Its pretty unpredictable. I can be so clear one day and then the next day have a major breakout. I also hate my cheeks. They are big fat cheeks with no cute visible cheekbones. And I try to do the blush a little bit darker to highlight them more, but I don't think it really works..

Big pores...I hate them. Hey, why dont you try those drugstore , st home upper lip waxing strips. They are a breeze. I , too, get a little fuzzy on the top lip and they are super easy to use.

I have an overbite from hell. I also have a very prominent nose, but I'm grateful it doesn't have a weird bump on it for anything. If it did, I would have gotten surgery a long time ago.

my nose....other than that i love my face

with contouring...it looks a lot less noticeable (although it's CLEARLY still there)

Originally Posted by CellyCell /img/forum/go_quote.gif Same! Same! Same!
Plus - when I do have no pimples, I still have acne scars which looks like damn pimples. I get so annoyed when I see someone with such smooth skin and no little bumps. Ugh, I have so many of them it's pissing me of...!

I really think it's due to my period, weather, mood and importantly - my eating/living style. So horrible. I hate my skin.
scared.gif

same here. I get those cystic pimples about once every 2 months, usually in the same spot (my cheeks), I have one right now and it makes me feel so ugly. They leave scars that take weeks to fade.

Latest posts

Back