Lia Sophia

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
is anyone familiar with this line of jewelry? rants/raves? thanks!

Reaction score
Originally Posted by pinksugar /img/forum/go_quote.gif can't say I am. Any pics?
they have it on their website in their online catalog.

Reaction score
I have some jewlery by Lia Sophia. They were gifts from a north american friend of mine.

They have very good quality and my favorite is a necklace with sea shell pendant. I always get compliments when I'm wearing it.

Reaction score
actually i just had a whole conversation about this brand last night. 3 of jeffs friends girlgriends are big fans. One said it breaks easily, the oters have had no problem.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by bejb1011 /img/forum/go_quote.gif actually i just had a whole conversation about this brand last night. 3 of jeffs friends girlgriends are big fans. One said it breaks easily, the oters have had no problem. thanks! maybe i'll buy one thing and see how that goes.

Reaction score
I have a GORGEOUS bracelet and 3 super cute pairs of earrings. I love it all. I think it is reasonably priced, and very nice quality. The designs are great, too!

Reaction score
a friend of mine got me a bracelet and necklace for Christmas.

they have some nice stuff, imo

Reaction score
I haven't bought any of it but I have seen their catalogs and I think their jewelery is beautiful.

Reaction score
actually i just had a whole conversation about this brand last night. 3 of jeffs friends girlgriends are big fans. One said it breaks easily, the oters have had no problem.
They have a lifetime guarantee so if something broke they just have to send it back in.

Latest posts