Like MAC but cheaper!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I bet a lot of you have heard of INGLOT. I only recently heard of them and was amazed when I saw their products at those prices. I mean their not dirt cheap but the quality is amazing, very similar to MAC and the prices are very good for what you get. I bought a matte dark red lipstick (409) and a dark red lip pencil from INGLOT just to try it out for myself. And I can honestly say that they're great. The lipstick stays on all night, it's moisturising and the lip pencil has such a soft tip. Lots of choices of colours!!

http://inglotcosmetics.com/

i have been hearing so many good things about this brand. i want to get into them, but i find their number naming convention intimidating. i guess i will just have to get over this!

I have a 10 pan freedom palette.

Top to bottom (L-R):  

Matte 362, Matte 352, Matte 341, Matte 342, Matte 329

Pearl 431, Matte 319, Matte 328, Matte 337, Matte 327

I've heard that their gel eyeliner is absoutly amazing!

Has anyone heard the same? I'm from Canada and we don't get Inglot here and

I don't want to order it online unless I find out forsure!

The stripe eyeshadows they have are so adorable. I've never tried their stuff but I def plan to.

BH Cosmetics 28 Neutral Palette is a huge fave of mine! The shadows are as good (and in some shades better) than the MAC shadows I have. Coastal Scents has the the same thing. ELF is a great brand with suprisingly good quality as well. Honestly, I don't enough buy MAC anymore, just not worth it to me.

Originally Posted by ohsoosmexy /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I have a 10 pan freedom palette.

Top to bottom (L-R):  

The pearl one looks beautiful! Thanks for the swatches! I'm getting an idea of what my first purchases should be from Inglot. :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Inglot are totally amazing quality, the shadows are just the best ive ever come across for terms of quality and quantity.  Im sure there are some bad eggs but i havent come across one yet :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Love inglot!!! Also, Sleek eyeshadow palettes are amazing, and fairly inexpensive- just sign up on their website and they send coupons. Check delivery to US also...takes about a week or so :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Latest posts

Back