Lily Allen: Hot or Soo Not?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
3641-lilygq4_preview.jpg

Yay Lily!! I think she looks really great here!

I don't really like her hair there but she looks good. Did she lose weight or am I just seeing things/is it in her posture?

She looks cute. I wonder if she's wearing sneakers underneath. hehe

Originally Posted by TheOpenRoad /img/forum/go_quote.gif I don't really like her hair there but she looks good. Did she lose weight or am I just seeing things/is it in her posture? I think she has lost weight I saw her on TV at the Dianna Concert and she def looked like she had lost weight but she looked great before as well.

No, I don't care for it. Somebody else could wear that same dress much better than she did. It would also help her out tremendously if she learned how to pose in front of the paps gracefully, she always looks slumpy in every photo.

I agree with Nox, plus i think she is dragging that dress way too much, she could have got a smaller size for her.
plthumbsdown.gif

It's a pretty dress, but it doesn't seem to match her for some reason.

I love her - but I read how she was acting up at the show and being rude.

BAD Lily! She looks great here... dress is too long or poofy for my taste - either or.

Originally Posted by aplsmash /img/forum/go_quote.gif She looks cute. I wonder if she's wearing sneakers underneath. hehe haha, that's what I was thinking!!
I like Lily, she looks good.

Latest posts

Back