Limited Edition: Gorgeous on the Go

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Stemarber noticed it on their site.

Originally Posted by Stemarber /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Just noticed they have a new limited edition box: https://www.birchbox.com/shop/makeup/gorgeous-on-the-go

It's pretty much the same bridal box with a "twist."

Birchbox Breakdown

This box might look a little familiar. When we launched our Here Comes The Bride Box, we had no idea it would be such a big hit. Many of you even told us you were buying it for yourselves—sparkly ring or no sparkly ring. That got us thinking: doesn’t every woman deserve her own survival kit, regardless of her Facebook relationship status? We created this fun-loving twist on our original bridal box. It’s filled with must-haves that will help you look stunning from sunrise to well after sunset.

How it Works

Let’s start with your skin. Dr. Hauschka’s Radiant You kit will get rid of any buzz-killing flaws, while Benefit’s Finding Mr. Bright set will give your complexion a supermodel-worthy glow. There’s Oribe’s Dry Texturizing Spray to prevent your voluminous ‘do from falling flat and Automatic Apparel’s roll-up ballet flats to give your feet a break from high heels. We’ve also included a Birchbox makeup pouch to keep all your essentials tidy, plus EBOOST’s vitamin-rich energy tablets to keep you perky. The final touch? A swipe of Jouer’s custom Birchbox gloss to give your lips color and shine.

How to Use

Keep the skincare set at home, and throw the rest of the contents into your new Birchbox makeup pouch so you can have them on hand for touch-ups and emergencies (heaven forbid your stilettos break halfway through the night).

Price: $48

So what do I think? I'll pass. The only item in it that I would like is the Jouer Birchbox pink gloss only if it was full size as I already have a mini and the Finding Mr. Bright (which was discontinued). I know the products in it make up for the price but I'll pass. If it had Skullbuds like Birchbox Man I'd get in a heartbeat. What do you think?

I saw that.. nah nothing in it that would warrant my 50 bucks.. I will pass too. I like the idea.. they should make more of these boxes

EXACTLY! If there were even ONE "must have" item or if the selection in it were good enough that I was excited about it, I might, but...no. Just no.

I will definitely pass! I will be spending some money at Sephora soon so I can try out Sugar Lips as that is the Birthday Gift this year. Mine is on the 6th. I am looking into trying some Nars Blush. I was so sad that when I got my x-mas gifts the Danmari Palette was sold out. If anyone has one they want to sell let me know. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I like the concept a lot! It reminds me of eco emi's bonus box! Although I'm not an eco emi subscriber I plan on purchasing one soon. I'll pass on this one though

Meh, I'll pass. Nothing in there really excites me, and I'm trying to save my money for some UD stuff I've been lusting after. I got the email about it this morning, and I pretty much deleted it immediately! 

Originally Posted by pixiesoap /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I will definitely pass! I will be spending some money at Sephora soon so I can try out Sugar Lips as that is the Birthday Gift this year. Mine is on the 6th. I am looking into trying some Nars Blush. I was so sad that when I got my x-mas gifts the Danmari Palette was sold out. If anyone has one they want to sell let me know. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Remember, if you have a Sephora location and don't have to go online, you aren't required to buy anything to get the Birthday Gift :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by calexxia /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Remember, if you have a Sephora location and don't have to go online, you aren't required to buy anything to get the Birthday Gift :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Thank you for that reminder! But I think I am going to try one of the nars sets they have. The wicked one sounds good. Maybe grab some samples while there as I also want to try Tarte's new full coverage amazonian clay foundation which for a while was only available at QVC. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Latest posts

Back