lines from foundation around mouth

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
hey am i the only one who gets lines around my mouth like the area that creases when you smile and laugh from foundation?? Everyday if I smile or laugh i get these cresing lines that are so annoying and no matter what foundations i use its still there anyone else get this or know how to get rid of it? am i putting too much on or what its really frustrating

i'm not sure if i get that. i probably do, but just don't pay attention lol.

i get lines on my forehead. I just kind of dab the foundation line and kind of try to blend it back in whenever i see them.

icon_mad.gif
Yuck! I get these too. Makes me look 100 years old.... I try to avoid applying too much foundation or concealer in that area. Also patting a little powder sometimes helps. My solution..try to have flawless skin, so I don't have to wear as much foundation and concealer!

I never get that I dont think. But you should probably use a lighter foundation maybe...not sure if that makes sense lol, or just dont put a lot of foundation in that area. Hope I helped!

Originally Posted by Leta112 I never get that I dont think. But you should probably use a lighter foundation maybe...not sure if that makes sense lol, or just dont put a lot of foundation in that area. Hope I helped! its like the creasing your eyeshadow makes you know its sooooo annoying!

i get that and here's what you can do...

1. use a primer. primer's are used to fill in lines, etc. to give you a nice canvas for your foundation.

2. blend, blend, blend. once i paid attention to that area without having to change how much foundation i use, this is what i did and it works.

3. put powder (preferably loose) on it right after so that your foundation and face in general get rid of the dewyness (not sure if that makes sense) and is nice and matte.

sorry if that makes no sense, but it's 1 AM here and i'm tired LOL

Back