Lip Exfoliator

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Aquilah /img/forum/go_quote.gif I use The Softest Lips Lip Scrub from Bissy's Boutique. Works wonders! That's good stuff!!

I use the Mary Kay Satin Lips, too. The exfoliating lip mask is good, and I like the balm even better. Sticks on your lips a lot longer than most.

I use lip smacker. My eight year old sister leaves them everywhere lmao.

They really smooth my lips...and they smell good :)

I don't know if that will really help you but I like it.

I just get a toothbrush.. put a bit of cold water and "scrub" my lips. works well
smile.gif

I use Beauticontrol's Lip Apeel. I is a mask that you let dry on your lips and then remove and add the lip balm.

I find that regularly applying lip balm stops my lips from going dry. I seriously apply it about every half hour though, I'm addicted to lip balm.

The only time they have been dry recently is when I was ill. And my lip scrub sorted that right out when I was better.

Try to avoid petroleum based lip balms (including vaseline). Not everyone will agree but I find that they make my lips drier. And you know what I've found recently, I used to love Carmex but I haven't used it since I switched to making my own. Well anyway, I bought some recently when I ran out of my homemade stuff and it tastes freaking disgusting and it feels horrible!! Vaseline is the same. I was so glad to get some time this weekend to make some more of my own.

Ditto to Lip Scuff from The Body Shop! I've used it for years and it's great! Cheaper than Smashbox too!

Smashbox has a good one. But def try baking soda in a toothbrush like Tyra, its cheaper and it works real good!

I agree with the others....vaseline and a toothbrush works great. I've also tried the Smashbox lip exfoliator, it also works but isn't as cheap.

Yup, vaseline and a toothbrush. I like Smashbox but seems like they are a little high on a lot of things these days.

I tried mixing honey with sugar and rubbing that on my lips after reading someones post on another forum. It was messy and kind of a pain. I was just to lazy to do it on a regular basis which I need.

Instead of all that I put vasaline on them right before bed. Right after my morning shower, I rub them with a washcloth to remove any dead skin. It comes off really easy then. My lips are looking healthier now.

a little sugar and water mixture works well. since lips don't have the same glands to produce sweat or body oil, the key is to keep them hydrated with a rich balm all day. and try not to lick your lips as that dries them even more.

Latest posts

Back