Lipgloss sugestions for the fall/winter!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'd like to know what shades lipglosses are great for the fall and the winter! I know that frosty pinky and peaches glosses are more for the summer when the skin is more tanned, for the winter what shades are good and are shimmers good only for the summer and on winter the lipglosses must have more color than shimmers??

Loving my Chanel Sunset Gold lipgloss.

I'm not sure whether it's for fall or winter color, but I love it.

Sophia, I tried Tarte's Lip Sheers (looks like Chap Stick but colored) and it is wonderful in a very sheer berry color. I think I am addicted. HTH

i just wear whatever i feel like, whatever the season.As long as i feel ive applied my make-up well, im happy!

Originally Posted by shaztaf2003 i just wear whatever i feel like, whatever the season.As long as i feel ive applied my make-up well, im happy! Same here!! I wear all the same shades, no matter what the season. I typically stick to nudes and pinks, so it's always some variation of that. I seem to wear more light pinks in the winter, but that's just because I love them with the smokey eyes I do...
biggrin.gif

I'm the same way, there's a limited number of shades that I think go well with my skintone, so I just wear what I want! Pinks mostly, but I am looking for a good peach gloss! (I do have one wine red gloss for special occasions, lol)

Sophia, try any of the l/gs from the Naturally Eccentric line at MAC! They are perfect Fall shades. My favorites are Mad Cap and Poetic Liscence. Though there are really no set lip shades to wear for fall, I like to save the frosty/shimmery colors for summer as well, and wear more nudes, browns, plums, and mauves.
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by ikebana Sophia, try any of the l/gs from the Naturally Eccentric line at MAC! They are perfect Fall shades. My favorites are Mad Cap and Poetic Liscence. Though there are really no set lip shades to wear for fall, I like to save the frosty/shimmery colors for summer as well, and wear more nudes, browns, plums, and mauves.
biggrin.gif
Ikebana can you tell me a lipglass suggestion for any of those? I mean for brown, nude and plum, I don't like mauve because they don't look good on me!

Originally Posted by ikebana Sophia, try any of the l/gs from the Naturally Eccentric line at MAC! They are perfect Fall shades. My favorites are Mad Cap and Poetic Liscence. Though there are really no set lip shades to wear for fall, I like to save the frosty/shimmery colors for summer as well, and wear more nudes, browns, plums, and mauves.
biggrin.gif
2nd Mad Cap!!
biggrin.gif
It's a HG for me for sure!

Here ya go Sophia!

Browns: Chai, Mad Cap (this is more beige-y), Revealing

Nudes: C-Thru, Love in (Lacquer)

Plum (these ones are quite dark... I'm not sure if your interested in any of these ones): Desire, Decorative (lustreglass), Angelwing (lustreglass), Little VI (lustreglass)

Originally Posted by ikebana My favorites are Mad Cap and Poetic Liscence.
biggrin.gif
Ditto on these two! I have them and really like them.

Originally Posted by ikebana Here ya go Sophia!
Browns: Chai, Mad Cap (this is more beige-y), Revealing

Nudes: C-Thru, Love in (Lacquer)

Plum (these ones are quite dark... I'm not sure if your interested in any of these ones): Desire, Decorative (lustreglass), Angelwing (lustreglass), Little VI (lustreglass)

Ikebana thanks soo much about the suggestions!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Back