Lipstick recommendation + a thank you!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
First I want to thank EVERYONE who voted for me as member of the month! This is so awesome and ya'll all ROCK!!!

Second, my mom thinks I look dead b/c I never wear color on my lips, I'm afraid LoL. What is ya'll favorite like, raisin colored lipsticks or glosses? Any brand, DS or High End. I just want a nice raisin-ey color that I could wear with anything, but that isn't too harsh, since I am so pale LoL.

Thanks again, ya'll!

Do you have Viva Glam V lippie or lipglass? I like those a lot.

And... CONGRATULATIONS!

Congrats chickie!!!
claps.gif
There was a Bonne Bell lipgloss in a rasin color I wore years ago - it was so pretty, and tasted awesome!!! lol
wink.gif
It was called Raisin Rage or something like that... tube w/ a wand - I think they still make it...
icon_neutral.gif

Originally Posted by Marisol Do you have Viva Glam V lippie or lipglass? I like those a lot.
And... CONGRATULATIONS!

hehe thanks!! And i have tried VGV lipstick, but it wasn't the color I am looking for, though it is beautiful. Now the lipglass, I might look at, b/c i've seen a picture of it, and it looks like the color i like!

Congrats on winning Ashley. And i gotta LMAO at "my mom thinks i look dead"! I cant help with suggestions though coz i'ma neutral lip lady aswell. MAC Brew and me are gonna be best friends FOREVER *giggles*

Yea, I have no suggestions either, I am a neutral glossy kinda girl! But I just wanted to say Congratulations!!!
claps.gif

This isn't quite raisin, it's more a wine color, but I love NYC Liquid Lip Shine in Cherrywood. I am also very pale, and this is the first color I've tried that's darker than my natural lip color and doesn't look too orange on me! Plus it's only $2
wink.gif

And congrats on member of the month!
biggrin.gif

Congrats Ashley!

Check out Clinique's almost lipstick. Nice not overwhelming color with a bit of gloss. Black honey is the universal shade---looks great on everyone and is a dark berry/raisiny color. Very wearable and I think it would look good on you.

Hi Pink Ribbons,

Try Christian Dior addict ultra shine lipstick in shiniest chestnut. The name suggests it is brown but when you put it on it is a raisin color. (on me at least) I am fair too and I love this stuff because it's a lipgloss/lipstick hybrid. It is sooooo shiny like lipgloss but it is in a lipstick tube and you don't need lip liner because of how sheer it goes on. Just the right amount of color.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Way to go ASH on the MOTM!!! Sorry.......I used to always wear a raisin color l/s but since getting on this site I have so come to love the neutrals and pinky peaches, etc.

I often just went to the ulta store and looked at every brand of lipstick that had one named "raisin" cuz many of the brands have one. Then i would use the tester on my hand ..............sorry i am not more help.

Originally Posted by PinkRibbons First I want to thank EVERYONE who voted for me as member of the month! This is so awesome and ya'll all ROCK!!!
Second, my mom thinks I look dead b/c I never wear color on my lips, I'm afraid LoL. What is ya'll favorite like, raisin colored lipsticks or glosses? Any brand, DS or High End. I just want a nice raisin-ey color that I could wear with anything, but that isn't too harsh, since I am so pale LoL.

Thanks again, ya'll!

Back