liquid e/s recs

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I love liquid e/s. Does anyone have recommendations for brands with great color choices? I am also going try mac pigments in hopes that I will get really vibrant colors. I would love you suggestions. Thanks.

Hi fiji, I never use liquid e/s but SA at the Chanel counter made my mu one day and she used Chanel liquid e/s on my eyes. It was very nice and stayed on all day. good luck
smile.gif

Originally Posted by fiji I love liquid e/s. Does anyone have recommendations for brands with great color choices? I am also going try mac pigments in hopes that I will get really vibrant colors. I would love you suggestions. Thanks.

Kevyn Aucoin Liquid Eye Shadings, theres 3 colors (champagne, brown, and peach), all natural, IMPOSSIBLE to screw up, and dont crease. Hope that helps!

Tracey (Never2muchMU) recommended on another thread some e/s from the Cargo line. They sell them at Sephora and they look realy pretty. I am going to check them out the next time I stop at Sephora.

P90606_hero.jpg

Back