Liquid Foundations

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Ok i need opinons on something, and im sure i can find 'em here! Im looking for a really great medium to full coverage liquid foundation. It would be awesome if anyone/everyone would tell me which one they prefer and why. I need to add this to my kit, but the only one im really liking so far is Estee lauders equalizer, but i wanna branch out. So again, thanks in advance all!!!!

I know that girls here love Estee Lauder's Double matte, I haven't try it, it's a matte and full coverage foundation!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by KMEFH Ok i need opinons on something, and im sure i can find 'em here! Im looking for a really great medium to full coverage liquid foundation. It would be awesome if anyone/everyone would tell me which one they prefer and why. I need to add this to my kit, but the only one im really liking so far is Estee lauders equalizer, but i wanna branch out. So again, thanks in advance all!!!!

My stupid butt actually keeps Chanel foundations in my kit sometimes...I don't know why I spend the money for my kit. Makeup Forever Face and Body makeup is a good one too though

Another vote for Chanel! Visit a Chanel counter to find the right foundation for your skin type--there are so many!

i wear mac select spf 15 b/c it gives good coverage and lasts even through sweat and activity. i have combination skin(normal-oily in my t-zone). i also use mac studio tech that is a more medium to heavy coverage. it helps to cover my dark spots and my dark circles. i just got samples of prescriptives flawless and virtual matte foundation and i will see how those work.
icon_biggrin.gif

I am liking my new "next of skin" liquid foundation by origins. I need moderate to full coverage myself and this foundation gives it to me and also has some neat natural ingredients in it which are healthy for your skin.

Originally Posted by KMEFH Ok i need opinons on something, and im sure i can find 'em here! Im looking for a really great medium to full coverage liquid foundation. It would be awesome if anyone/everyone would tell me which one they prefer and why. I need to add this to my kit, but the only one im really liking so far is Estee lauders equalizer, but i wanna branch out. So again, thanks in advance all!!!!

i use L'Oreal True Match Foundation... i love it. Definitly underrated. I'm always raving about it. I work in a kitchen so i sweat alot and it actually stays on.. and provides great coverage but it barely looks like im wearing makeup.. just naturally flawless. 11$!!

I really like the Prescriptives Flawless Skin Foundation. It has a great coverage and seems to last all day. Also Revlon Colorstay has great staying power and is a lower-priced option for your kit.

Originally Posted by BeneBaby I really like the Prescriptives Flawless Skin Foundation. It has a great coverage and seems to last all day. Also Revlon Colorstay has great staying power and is a lower-priced option for your kit. Oh yeah...the Revlon Colorstay is a great inexpensive one to stock up on...good coverage and it lasts- so no real touchups, you just have to work fast with it cuz once it sets it stays put.

Originally Posted by BeneBaby I really like the Prescriptives Flawless Skin Foundation. It has a great coverage and seems to last all day. Also Revlon Colorstay has great staying power and is a lower-priced option for your kit. Second on the Flawless Skin! It makes my skin look so clear and fresh, and lasts all day. People have told me more this week "you have a great complexion" than I've heard in my life. Swear. And I have nowhere near great skin.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Second on the Flawless Skin! It makes my skin look so clear and fresh, and lasts all day. People have told me more this week "you have a great complexion" than I've heard in my life. Swear. And I have nowhere near great skin.
icon_rolleyes.gif
I keep hearing good things from Prescriptives Flawless Skin Foundation.

This is might be on my next shopping list, as long as I can find the right color for my skin.

I use MAC SPF 15 Select and love it.

It's a nice full coverage but it doesn't feel or look caked on. And it seems to last throughout the day.

Originally Posted by envymi Oh yeah...the Revlon Colorstay is a great inexpensive one to stock up on...good coverage and it lasts- so no real touchups, you just have to work fast with it cuz once it sets it stays put. Does anyone know if the Colorstay would work well for print work? Does it have SPF?

Thanks all of you!!! Im gonna go and check out all of these today, especially the prescriptives and chanel ones, as they seem to get a lot of raves. I need to get a good liquid until KA comes out with his!!!
biggrin.gif
Also thanks for all the "welcome-backs!" Glad to be back too! Well sorta, i think i coulda stayed on vacation forever! Thanks again all!!!

Stop bragging about that foundation Janelle.. I'm gonna explode i'm lemming it so much! Defo try out EL Doublewear if you can Elise.. Its med-full coverage & lasts all day on my combi skin

Latest posts

Back