Liquid liner on the inner rims?

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

ben

Reaction score
i just find that when i line them w/ a khol it just does not last....so i am kind of looking for an alt.

Reaction score
Try a gel liner like MAC, Bobbi Brown, or Stila!! These last all day on my inner rims!

Reaction score
I'm not a fan of lining the inner rims but I would think a liquid liner would not be the way to go if you want it to stay. Just my opinion.

Liz

Reaction score
i've never used a liquid liner before.

i know mac power point liner pencils are waterproof and are recommended for lining the inner rims.

Reaction score
what definitely lasts: MAC Powerpoints and (even better) MAC Fluidlines!!

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Liz i've never used a liquid liner before.
i know mac power point liner pencils are waterproof and are recommended for lining the inner rims.

i agree,just make sure you clean the pencil when you are done,and dont go to sleep with it on,cause you can get an infection

Reaction score
I use GEL e/l on my lower inner rims all the time! It definitely lasts much longer than pencils. Plus i have sensitive eyes yet it doesnt irritate them. Try MAC Fluidlines or Bobbi Brown Gel Eyeliners!

Reaction score
is the water line and inner line the same?

Originally Posted by Trisha I recc gel liners that set and are waterproof they wont budge from the inner rims
If you want basic colour (eg black or brown) go for Stila as it has better staying power than MAC Fluidlines x

Reaction score
Originally Posted by MARIAN is the water line and inner line the same? Yup.

Reaction score
I don't use too many liquid eyeliners on my inner rim...however, I do use a white eyepencil to brighten my eyes on those certain days! LOL

Latest posts