Liquid liner on the inner rims?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i just find that when i line them w/ a khol it just does not last....so i am kind of looking for an alt.

Try a gel liner like MAC, Bobbi Brown, or Stila!! These last all day on my inner rims!
smile.gif

I'm not a fan of lining the inner rims but I would think a liquid liner would not be the way to go if you want it to stay. Just my opinion.

i've never used a liquid liner before.

i know mac power point liner pencils are waterproof and are recommended for lining the inner rims.

what definitely lasts: MAC Powerpoints and (even better) MAC Fluidlines!!

Originally Posted by Liz i've never used a liquid liner before.
i know mac power point liner pencils are waterproof and are recommended for lining the inner rims.

i agree,just make sure you clean the pencil when you are done,and dont go to sleep with it on,cause you can get an infection
smile.gif

I use GEL e/l on my lower inner rims all the time! It definitely lasts much longer than pencils. Plus i have sensitive eyes yet it doesnt irritate them. Try MAC Fluidlines or Bobbi Brown Gel Eyeliners!

is the water line and inner line the same?

Originally Posted by Trisha I recc gel liners that set and are waterproof they wont budge from the inner rims
If you want basic colour (eg black or brown) go for Stila as it has better staying power than MAC Fluidlines x

I don't use too many liquid eyeliners on my inner rim...however, I do use a white eyepencil to brighten my eyes on those certain days! LOL

Latest posts

Back