Liquid minerals

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mav

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

I'm not ready to give up on MMU yet, despite the fact that I can't use powder MMU (my skin doesn't like the high concentrations of mica, titanium dioxide, and zinc oxide). Has anyone tried any liquid minerals??? Were there any that you liked??? Any recs would be appreciated.

I've only tried Lumiere liquid minerals. It is based on FF. I like them but I notice with any kind of minerals (powder or liquid, any brand), I have to keep switching off.

I like the feel of a liquid better than the powder. I've been using the Lumiere liquid for the last few days. I know there are other companies that make liquid minerals. Hopefully someone will have an opinion on them.

Thanks maryfitz24 and southcitybabe! I'll try both your suggestions.

I got the Aubrey Nicole newsletter right before Thanksgiving and they are supposed to be releasing a liquid minerals and a mousse style minerals sometime next week. I'm going to give the Mousse minerals a try - the ingredients are supposed to be all natural.

Originally Posted by AverysMom /img/forum/go_quote.gif I got the Aubrey Nicole newsletter right before Thanksgiving and they are supposed to be releasing a liquid minerals and a mousse style minerals sometime next week. I'm going to give the Mousse minerals a try - the ingredients are supposed to be all natural. Thanks AverysMom. I may have to check this out. My skin looks better with liquid. It has more of a "glow".

Unfortunately, the powder MMU doesn't agree with my skin so that's why I want to try liquid minerals. Thanks for the suggestion though.

Sounds interesting, but my oily skin works so much better with powder MMU. I also hate the feel and application of liquid foundation, but that's just me!

I am loving the liquid minerals from Bee Luscious,its the first foundation that has not irritated my skin or given me blemishes. I am using the retexturizing primer with it and its really awesome light yet great coverage.

Originally Posted by NYCSusie /img/forum/go_quote.gif I am loving the liquid minerals from Bee Luscious,its the first foundation that has not irritated my skin or given me blemishes. I am using the retexturizing primer with it and its really awesome light yet great coverage. hi and good morning!what is "bee luscious"?

thanks..

Originally Posted by AverysMom /img/forum/go_quote.gif I got the Aubrey Nicole newsletter right before Thanksgiving and they are supposed to be releasing a liquid minerals and a mousse style minerals sometime next week. I'm going to give the Mousse minerals a try - the ingredients are supposed to be all natural. I'd love to hear how the mousse mineral make-up works for you!
I tried some drug store brand of liquid minerals and it rolled off my face when I tried to apply it. That was frustrating. I suppose that is what I get for a drug store version of liquid minerals. But, I just can't do the powder minerals... no matter what color, or brand they go GREY on me after about an hour. I had hoped liquid minerals wouldn't tarnish my skin the color of death. Maybe I will give an legit brand of liquid minerals a chance.

Originally Posted by simisimi100 /img/forum/go_quote.gif hi and good morning!what is "bee luscious"?

thanks..

Hi its an awesome product line of skincare and makeup.Their ad is on the top of the page.

Glad to help
rotfl.gif

Its really great products I am thrilled with the results I have gotten.

I've just ordered one from Pure Luxe, they're having a 25% off sale at the moment, so I figured it was a good time to try it out.

Thanks for all the advice ladies! I am going to check out AN first as I love her products and since she is based in Louisania where I live as well I get my packages in two days! =) I apologize for my run on sentence! LOL!

Wow! Thanks for all the replies. I didn't realize there were more companies out there that sell liquid mineral makeup
smile.gif

Latest posts

Back