• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Liquidation Sale at Valerie Beauty

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Just to let everyone know that ValerieBeauty.com is having a big sale right now. Many of the items are 50% off. It's under the Liquidation catergory.

She had many beautiful minerals, brushes, and more.

Oh no she's not closing. She is out of many items right now, but she'll be restocking soon at the same prices. I believe the sale will go into December. Good Luck.

Originally Posted by garacco /img/forum/go_quote.gif Just to let everyone know that ValerieBeauty.com is having a big sale right now. Many of the items are 50% off. It's under the Liquidation catergory.She had many beautiful minerals, brushes, and more.

Posted also under "international delivery"

Slightly OT - I am in Canada and I am classified as "international" by some MMU companies in the US. A couple will not send to you at all; but quite a few have raised shipping rates.

I had ordered two items from Valerie Beauty during her liquidation sale. I paid $1.44 in shipping charges.

I went to reorder some items from Valerie Beauty and my cart was showing over $16.00 in shipping charges on three jars of product!!

I emailed the company. Email and response below. Unfortunately I won't be ordering from her again. She does have good pricing during her sale and nice products but almost $17.00 on three jars of product is too much for me.

Shipping charges....
My order in cart is showing ovr $16.00 USPS shipping charges. My last order was $1.44 in shipping charges for two items.

Is the cart overestimating shipping charges? Big difference from last order and this order.

I do want to order but I do not want to pay $16.00 plus in shipping charges.

thank you
Hi Terri,
I'm awfully sorry about that. As of yesterday, I've had to discontinue offering First Class International shipping. I've had too many claims of "lost" packages, as well as the hassles that come with having to process customs forms at the post office.

By only offering Priority International, the parcels have tracking to help prevent claims of packages not arriving, as well as enabling me to bypass the customs forms by processing the postage online with Priority. I am sorry for the added expense, but it was either that, or not offering International shipping at all anymore.

Warmest Regards,

Valerie

Back