List of users Wizaż and MUT

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by *Tinkerbell*

Tony, look what came out (above) when i tried the NEW smile its no hahaha icon? its a smiley with a double chin

I fixed it now...sorry
hahaha.gif
hahaha.gif
hahaha.gif
hahaha.gif
hahaha.gif

Originally Posted by zgaga110

hello i'm a next girl from Poland , my english is not too good but i will try i promise!!i'm happy to be here ...by the way
wink.gif

Welcome!

Welcome Lotta_Love!

Originally Posted by Lotta_Love

So I'm the next Wizazanka
biggrin.gif
( Lukrecja_Borgia- wizaz.pl). It's wonderful to be here with you
biggrin.gif
( dostalam oczoplasu- kto to przetlumaczy?
wink.gif
)

Originally Posted by buczymordek alo alo
icon_cheesygrin.gif

houston houston we have a problem ala is here
icon_twisted.gif

bububuczymorda sie melduje
smile.gif

ja malo gawariszuje po ingliszowemu
icon_wink.gif

hahaha.gif
Excellent
biggrin.gif

icon_cool.gif

Originally Posted by confi I think we should use English here. We should try at least.
icon_rolleyes.gif
Sometimes it is very hard-I don't like this spell checking,because it check only spelling,it should check grammar also
frown.gif
And it doesn't have Wizaż in dictionary
wink.gif

Originally Posted by buczymordek nie ma szud wcale
wink.gif
kultura nakazywalaby no, ale co tam
wink.gif

hello tony, you' ve a great avatar:]

starczy wazelinki na dzisiaj
smile.gif

bawcie sie dopsz
biggrin.gif

a

Powiedziała co wiedziała i poszła dalej
hahaha.gif
Nawet nie chce mi się tłumaczyć
wink.gif

Thanks Confi. Yes that is the case.

Quote:

I think that people who read it don't have polish dictionary

Unless you are from the Polish invasion, then you would not know Polish. As we welcome you to MakeupTalk, nobody cares about your grammer mistakes. We can figure it out usually.
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by confi

In my opinion it's impolite speak polish here. I think that people who read it don't have polish dictionary. Besides that's their forum, we are only visitors. That's my opinion, but it's Your thing. I don't care my grammar mistakes and You shouldn't too.

Originally Posted by confi In my opinion it's impolite speak polish here. I think that people who read it don't have polish dictionary. Besides that's their forum, we are only visitors. That's my opinion, but it's Your thing. I don't care my grammar mistakes and You shouldn't too.
smile.gif
I know I was kidding
icon_twisted.gif
It is very hard to translat polish idioms
smile.gif

Originally Posted by lady_pearl

Hello girls, I'm rzastin from Wizaż- I've changed my nick.This site is really great I feel here like home and MUT girls are very nice. Big kiss for you
smile.gif

Tony, I love your avatar
wink.gif

Welcome Lady Pearl! Happy to have you here on MUT

Originally Posted by lady_pearl Hello girls, I'm rzastin from Wizaż- I've changed my nick.This site is really great I feel here like home and MUT girls are very nice. Big kiss for you
smile.gif

Tony, I love your avatar
wink.gif

Hello :icon_love It is nice to see another member from "cleaning" team from Wizaż
hahaha.gif

I really understand it Nati, I have a problem with that too. But everybody understands we are from Poland, using another language. When we write here (and read) we can learn a lot. Remember about that.My English is very simply but I try and I have fun.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

It sure seems as if 90% of the Polish girls are typing EXCELLENT English.

Originally Posted by lexie

Because we're trying really hard, Tony... And we use dictionaries
smile.gif

I speak for the entire MUT team when I say that you all are doing an EXCELLENT job too!

Tony, can You help me?When somebody reply to a topic I get email on my mail address. I don't wont it.
icon_sad.gif

In my Edit Options -> "Default Thread Subscription Mode" I accepted: No email notification.

What should I do?

I have looked at your profile and it is set to "Subscribe with no notification". So that means if you don't do anything when you reply to NEW threads, then you won't be notified. But, you might have existing ones you are subscribed to. Click here to go to see what ones you are subscribed to: https://forum.makeuptalk.com/usercp.php?
You can remove email notifications if you click on the "unsubscribe" under each thread there.

Did this help?

Originally Posted by lexie Because we're trying really hard, Tony... And we use dictionaries
smile.gif
Yep
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I have my dictionary near my keybord and I have a big list of new words-when I am reading something on MUT and I don't understand,I take a piece of paper,write this word and next translate
biggrin.gif
:icon_love

Originally Posted by zgaga110

hello i'm a next girl from Poland , my english is not too good but i will try i promise!!i'm happy to be here ...by the way
wink.gif

Sounds good to me! Welcome to MakeupTalk!

Originally Posted by Lazy Morning ...and me
smile.gif
trying to get my 5 posts and get rid of that pink-popup-nightmare
biggrin.gif
Lazy, I had the same
wink.gif
but I've already killed it, uff
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Lazy Morning Jelonuś
smile.gif
we are natural born killers
icon_lol.gif