List your fave shopping websites!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Liz

Reaction score
Hey everyone!

List your favorite shopping websites for clothes and accessories!

Originally Posted by Sofia What about bags on BlueFly? I wonder if those designer bags are real or fake. Does anyone know of a site with REAL bags? LV, Dior, Gucci, etc? Bluefly is an online outlet store. The bags are genuine. You can read more about it in the HELP section of Bluefly.
BTW - I'm all about Ebay!!

Originally Posted by Liz www.zappos.com ditto on the zappos... i love so much of their stuff... i just hate when i wait for the perfect opportunity (ie the perfect sale) to get the ones i want and then miss them entirely... lol

i love love love shopping online! it's just too easy...for better or worse!
icon_neutral.gif

www.neimanmarcus.com

www.saks.com

www.anthropologie.com

www.builtbywendy.com

www.virginthreads.com

www.girlshop.com

www.label-la.com

Originally Posted by Liz Hey everyone!
List your favorite shopping websites for clothes and accessories!

www.urbanoutfitters.com - no one has stuff from here at my school, so I like getting unique things from herewww.shopintuition.com - pricey, but I love their bags and jewelry, and I like looking at the new styles to replicate myself

www.aeropostale.com - my favorite t-shirts and pants!

www.anthropologie.com - the BEST vintage-style dresses...I want to wear a different one to each of my school dances this year since no one knows about this store either

www.zappos.com - best customer service, ever...they also have a zappos couture e-store for you high rollers!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

www.oldnavy.com - their jeans fit me the best out of all brands I have tried, and their blazers are cute

www.gap.com - best basics, and I like their perfumes

and whoever listed Kitson...ugh, now I want a ton of stuff from there, but its out of my price range
icon_cry.gif

Latest posts

Back