Little Black Bag Promo Codes

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Contemplating opening a bag. I found:

25FREEITEMfashb  -  new customers can use the coupon code 25FREEITEMfashb to add a free $25 item to your bag

25FREEITEMLCHB- to add a free $25 item to your bag.  Again I think this is just for new customers

25FREEITEMtrendhun- Expires 9/9.  I believe new cust only again, based on the fact that it wont work on my account.

25FREEITEMerikam- promotional code for an extra free item worth up to $25 for new customers

Originally Posted by ExtasyPunq /img/forum/go_quote.gif

25FREEITEMfashb  -  new customers can use the coupon code 25FREEITEMfashb to add a free $25 item to your bag

25FREEITEMLCHB- to add a free $25 item to your bag.  Again I think this is just for new customers

25FREEITEMtrendhun- Expires 9/9.  I believe new cust only again, based on the fact that it wont work on my account.

25FREEITEMerikam- promotional code for an extra free item worth up to $25 for new customers
I just tried all of these codes and none worked for me. I tried applying them to my already open bag.

All the codes are for new customers only. CS stated there are no plans for promo codes for existing customers. I think that's really an oversight on their part. Existing customers could be wooed into opening another bag if they only added a freebie. The benefit is nice, but if you have BB, MG, or Sample society, you probably have a ton of samples.

Originally Posted by Leslie Wetzel /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I agree. It always gets me to get a new bag...  thankfully these dont work .. I am saved :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Haha, that is the way I should look at it Leslie. I really want the houndstooth scarf on LBB right now. Hopefully some cool new stuff comes out on monday.

I actually opened a new account to use a code, and they still don't work for me!  I wonder if its because I "referred" myself and you can't use one of these codes on a referral account.  I hate to kinda take advantage of the system like that but I hate that LBB  won't let current paying customers use these too!  A free item is just as much incentive for a current customer to open a new bag, as it is for a new customer.  The only reason I would open a new bag is because of the free item.  I skipped this month and was waiting for a promotion to open a bag.  And there so ambiguous about people gifting to themselves and trading between there own accounts- They basically have said its OK for people to have multiple accounts, from what I have read on facebook posts.  Well I can't fault them for not wanting people to double dip and get the referral credit in the old account and the free item in the new account, but what if the new account was actually a whole separate person- a real new customer.  Not fair to that person that they can't use the coupon just because a friend referred them.  Sorry if this is confusing.  End rant lol.

I agree.  I do not think they should neglect their current customers - many of whom would be prompted to open an extra bag because of a free item.  They have all these cruddy old items to get rid of anyway - lol.

And I also tried to use the above codes with a new account and none of them would work.

Did you try different browsers? I heard some of the coupons don't work on certain browsers for whatever reason.

Originally Posted by ExtasyPunq /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Thanks for posting these! I just opened my first bag and it is really addicting! And FYI to everyone, this did work while I was using Firefox.

They have a code right now for $10 off a bag using the code OPRAH. I just used it on my October bag a couple days ago.

Originally Posted by jjeessoo /img/forum/go_quote.gif

They have a code right now for $10 off a bag using the code OPRAH. I just used it on my October bag a couple days ago.
Doesn't work for me.  I tried it on both my regular account and a never used account.   :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by seap3 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Doesn't work for me.  I tried it on both my regular account and a never used account.   :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I think that code is actually for POPSUGAR Must have and not Little Black Bag I know that's the code that was floating around for them this past week

Hi ladies!  I was just on the site, and they automatically applied a promo code for an extra free item (iWave Audio item, retail: $25).  Does anyone know if this the best promotion that's out there right now for new customers?  Thanks!

Originally Posted by Dakota750 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hi ladies!  I was just on the site, and they automatically applied a promo code for an extra free item (iWave Audio item, retail: $25).  Does anyone know if this the best promotion that's out there right now for new customers?  Thanks!
That sounds like a referral credit, I don[t think there are any promos right now.

I just recieved a code for a free extra gift. It said it was good until 2-8-13 The code is DGVR3. Good luck!

It didn't say if it was just for my use, or the general public. I'm sorry I didn't work. I checked it twice before I wrote it down, and another two times just now, and that's the promo code it gave me. I haven't ordered a box with it yet, but if I do I'll let you know if it work's.

I just got a unique code for a free $25 item from taking a survey.  It seems like you can only use it to add on a $25 mystery item to your order.  I'm not planning on using it.  Anyone interested?

Claimed!  Thanks :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I would love the code if your not using it.  I have a bag open right now and could really uses an extra item.  I sent you a private message with my e-mail address if you haven't given it to someone else yet.  Thanks so much.

Latest posts

Back