Little Black Bag Promo Codes

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I noticed we didn't have a thread going for any promo codes so I thought I would start one. If you guys come across any promo codes share them here :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I heard about this one this morning from the Daily Buzz it's a 24 hr only code

"EXCLUSIVE offer for our Buzzards! For the next 24 hours only, use the promo code DAILYBUZZ at LittleBlackBag.com checkout, and get a FREE item worth up to $50 in your bag!"

The Daily Buzz Facebook

Not sure if it's just for new members or if anyone can use it.

Thanks!

I entered the code into my account just to see what happened, but I haven't checked out.  It gave me an extra $58 item in my preview.

I wish it would last a little longer than 24 hrs.  There is just nothing in the gallery that excites me enough to want to open a bag right now.  Too bad it wouldn't still be good after the new items on Monday.

Originally Posted by seap3 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Thanks!

I entered the code into my account just to see what happened, but I haven't checked out.  It gave me an extra $58 item in my preview.

I wish it would last a little longer than 24 hrs.  There is just nothing in the gallery that excites me enough to want to open a bag right now.  Too bad it wouldn't still be good after the new items on Monday.
I know me too I really want to get one of the wallets but I'm not sure it's worth opening a new bag for one just yet. I wish the code would last longer too especially since it's pretty high value.

OMG thank you so much! Awesome thread Idea. I switched the code that I already had in my bag to this one and a very nice KJL $50 necklace got added to my already open bag!! this is so much better than the 10% off code I had before! 

I will just add that code FACEBOOK10 takes 10% off your first bag

They definitely know what they're doing giving it out half way though the month that's for sure lol. For everyone holding off until Sept 1st to open a bag!

This is a tough one, there's really not enough on there right now that I love gahhhhh

AH I opened a new bag ... (just closed my other this morning). They got me! Have the mint crossbody, the betsey bangle, and ZAD earings. The credit gave me the pink mms bag as well (not a fan, will be trading it). Getting a TON of trades though (opened bag with 75 already and more by the minute). 

Just was talking to a friend who was opening her bag and gave her this code, she said it still works 11:15 am on the east coast

There is a code floating around chat for new users.  OFF50LBB for 50% off a new bag.  It expires tomorrow 10am Pacific though.  Yesterday I saw a code for an extra $50 item (again, just for new users) EXTRA50LBB, but I'm not sure if that one is good.  I think some people are creating new accounts to use them.

edit: It sounds like some people are having trouble getting the code to work in certain browsers, so if it doesn't work right away try a different one.  I think Firefox is working.

I tried with both firefox and safari and neither code worked with a new account :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> someone suggested I change my IP address and try again

That's too bad.  It sounded like some people had gotten it to work.  It would be a great deal.  much better than the 10% off.

Originally Posted by javagirl87 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I tried with both firefox and safari and neither code worked with a new account :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> someone suggested I change my IP address and try again
I used internet explorer and it worked.

Originally Posted by rosekorime /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Where is this code coming from? lol it's like they're tempting me
I've heard people got it in their email. 

Originally Posted by maryissa /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I used internet explorer and it worked.
Ohh I don't have IE, I use an old old mac that can't even download Chrome because the OS is too old :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Latest posts

Back