Little Black Bag

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Added you and Lori Ann! 
biggrin.gif

Gonna go vote on your bags. LOL. Looooved your bag and necklace. SO cute! I would not be unhappy with all three items you have so far. 
icon_eek.gif
 Nice stuff!

What does the voting do? I am happy with my items I just have SO many shadow brushes that I'm hoping someone will want to trade for the blending brush!

Originally Posted by eclipsechick08 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
What does the voting do? I am happy with my items I just have SO many shadow brushes that I'm hoping someone will want to trade for the blending brush!

Not sure. I earned a badge after I voted for a few of them the other day. Have no clue what those do, but I want to know. lol. Maybe someone who knows more can answer? 

I LOOOOOOVE LBB. I don't care if the stuff is last season or 7 seasons ago, I never stay on "trend" anyways. I wear and have what's comfortable. As for the value, if you go to TJ MAXX and buy something, do you say this is worth $40 when it was originally $80? No, because it was STILL worth $80, even if you paid $5.

I usually pick a product that I love and I KNOW I would purchase for that $50. I have a secret too. when I pick, before I actually "check out", they tell you whats in your bag, the other 2 items. I just open another window, go to LBB.com and search for those items. If they completely suck and I feel like I will get stuck with crap, I will go back and pick another item. Kinda cheating but my first round I ended up with a damn plastic watch that no one wanted!!

I actually just got my second order from there a few days ago, I got a Steve Madden satchel and I LOVE IT:

http://glamourdolleyes.blogspot.com/2012/04/little-black-bag-round-2.html

I usually also google the item and see what the actual worth is, sometimes I can never find information (assuming that's when it is years passed) but I did find that one of the items I got was actually being sold on the companies website for more than what LBB had it listed for.

There were 2 bags I liked and I had my husband pick. I am so happy with what he picked!!

Trading is the funnest part but I get so discouraged when no one wants my crap (LOL) so I figured out a way get around that (to an extent).

That military satchel is GORGEOUS! I only have one more item to get rid of and I'll be beyond thrilled with my first bag and to be honest the more I look at them the more they grow on me lol

Can I say how jealous I am of that Military Satchel... ridiculous. 
heart.gif
 And that Butter Trout Pout from your first bag, is such an awesome color. 

Loooooooooooooooooooove the bag!

Originally Posted by glamourdolleyes /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I LOOOOOOVE LBB. I don't care if the stuff is last season or 7 seasons ago, I never stay on "trend" anyways. I wear and have what's comfortable. As for the value, if you go to TJ MAXX and buy something, do you say this is worth $40 when it was originally $80? No, because it was STILL worth $80, even if you paid $5.

I usually pick a product that I love and I KNOW I would purchase for that $50. I have a secret too. when I pick, before I actually "check out", they tell you whats in your bag, the other 2 items. I just open another window, go to LBB.com and search for those items. If they completely suck and I feel like I will get stuck with crap, I will go back and pick another item. Kinda cheating but my first round I ended up with a damn plastic watch that no one wanted!!

I actually just got my second order from there a few days ago, I got a Steve Madden satchel and I LOVE IT:

http://glamourdolleyes.blogspot.com/2012/04/little-black-bag-round-2.html

I usually also google the item and see what the actual worth is, sometimes I can never find information (assuming that's when it is years passed) but I did find that one of the items I got was actually being sold on the companies website for more than what LBB had it listed for.

I'm glad my videos were helpful! Never thought anyone would watch them *hehe*

I don't follow trends or care about what a designer has out this season either.  I know what I like and I stick to it! Expecting a current designer piece at $49.95 plus two other items is a bit unrealistic. After the noxious cloud that was last month's MyGlam cheap bag, I'm just fine with tissue paper. 

Overall, I think if you play your trades wisely it's a great value.  It's also a good way to do some gift shopping. 1 for me.. 1 for a friend...1 for me..

It does suck if you have a dud in your bag. Every cycle there seems to be one item that people have a hard time unloading. I've never done a return with them but they do have a few options.

I started checking out the items in my bag last night. I was hoping it would randomize it a bit more but I wound up with the same two items each time. Ah well. I've made some decent trades today. This time around I have actually started keeping track.

I go in and change my quiz of the bag type and if changes the 2 items. Also, I feel like if I truly want the products and it's something I would use, I don't care if I'm really getting $10 over what I pay for $100 over what I paid. Like that satchel, I'd be perfectly happy with just that. I LOVE IT. I'd rather have 2 items I love than2 extras I'm eh about. I guess it really depends on what you're looking to get out of it.

Originally Posted by LoriAnnLV /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm glad my videos were helpful! Never thought anyone would watch them *hehe*

I don't follow trends or care about what a designer has out this season either.  I know what I like and I stick to it! Expecting a current designer piece at $49.95 plus two other items is a bit unrealistic. After the noxious cloud that was last month's MyGlam cheap bag, I'm just fine with tissue paper. 

Overall, I think if you play your trades wisely it's a great value.  It's also a good way to do some gift shopping. 1 for me.. 1 for a friend...1 for me..

It does suck if you have a dud in your bag. Every cycle there seems to be one item that people have a hard time unloading. I've never done a return with them but they do have a few options.

I started checking out the items in my bag last night. I was hoping it would randomize it a bit more but I wound up with the same two items each time. Ah well. I've made some decent trades today. This time around I have actually started keeping track.
They were SUPER helpful for me considering you got one of the items I was stuck between. You sold me on it! That bracelet is a bit "hot rocker girl" and a bit sparkly! I can't wait to get it. It looked great on you. 
smile.gif

argg can't decide if I want to keep the Cargo Lip Gloss quad or try to trade for a Cargo Eyeshadow quad. Dilemmas!

I'm SO in love with my Little Black Bag stuff. It came in yesterday. The bracelet is FABULOUS! Even more fabulous IRL than online. 
icon_eek.gif

Latest posts

Back