Little haul!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Last night i picked up:

* 2 Bagatelle e/s! Bit mad, but i never want to run out! I was lucky to get them as they are sending the remainder of the stock back at the end of this week.

* Stila Diamond Lil e/s

* Stila Pewter e/s

* Stila 6 pan

I wanted the Stila pro e/s Mystic but they didn't have any stock.

I will try to post pics of my haul into the product gallery!

Nice haul Bhav! I wish I had a Stila counter near me. The next time I'm in Austin, I have got to buy something by Stila!
biggrin.gif
I'm gonna check out the Bagatelle at the MAC counter today. I need another Shroom, I'm getting low on mine.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Nice haul Bhav
icon_smile.gif

Originally Posted by Bhav Last night i picked up:
* 2 Bagatelle e/s! Bit mad, but i never want to run out! I was lucky to get them as they are sending the remainder of the stock back at the end of this week.

* Stila Diamond Lil e/s

* Stila Pewter e/s

* Stila 6 pan

I wanted the Stila pro e/s Mystic but they didn't have any stock.

I will try to post pics of my haul into the product gallery!

nice haul! i love bagatelle e/s! how many do you have so far?

Originally Posted by Trisha Nice haul Bhav, you are turning into a Stila girlie now! x Slowly but surely!!
wink.gif

I am really liking their e/s. Great texture and colors.

I think i may have to start reducing my MAC collection...!!!

Originally Posted by Liz nice haul! i love bagatelle e/s! how many do you have so far? I've got the one i'm using and 2 backups!!

What's Bagatelle like Bhav? I dont think i've ever seen a pic of it

Originally Posted by Laura What's Bagatelle like Bhav? I dont think i've ever seen a pic of it it's from the d'bohemia collection. i think i posted a pic in the image gallery if ou want to check it out. it's like a light tan, champagne-y color to me.

Back