Live Journal help

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Liz

Reaction score
Last that I remember, you had to get like a password or something from another member to get a free account.

I get confused about how to use LJ. Like how to get into certain groups
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Liz Last that I remember, you had to get like a password or something from another member to get a free account.
I get confused about how to use LJ. Like how to get into certain groups
frown.gif

You don't need a code to get a LJ anymore. Just go and sign up!
If you want to join a community, you find the community you want to join (by searching interestes or something), then go to the user page and click the "join community" link! It's really simple!

Add me as a friend when you get one!! I'm fairyqueen5984!
icon_smile.gif

Livejournal is a free online journal. There are also communities that you can join depending on your interests.

Originally Posted by Marisol Livejournal is a free online journal. There are also communities that you can join depending on your interests. people read it im assuming.I dont know if i want the whole world to hear all the thoughts that go thru my head,lol

Originally Posted by nydoll23 people read it im assuming.I dont know if i want the whole world to hear all the thoughts that go thru my head,lol It can be public or friends only. Friends only means that you decide who gets to see it. So, if you want it to be a completely private yournal, you can make it that way.

Originally Posted by Marisol It can be public or friends only. Friends only means that you decide who gets to see it. So, if you want it to be a completely private yournal, you can make it that way.
Oh ok,Thanks Marisol,your always super helpful
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Marisol No prob! That is what MUT is all about.
I know ,that why i LOVE IT,LOL
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Latest posts

Back