LIVE8 around the world.

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Has anyone here been to any of the LIVE8 concerts being help around the world to Make Poverty History? With the Live8 and G8 Summit being held in Edinburgh we are trying to push the policticians into giving money and aid to poor countries. There was a big concert here and i wish ide been able to get a ticket but i did watch it on tv. Did anyone else see it. Its was great to see Annie Lenonnox on stage as she has done a lot for women. She still looked great and can still belt the songs out.

Its been fun watching the LB and its a great feeling that people all over the world are saying make poverty history!!!!

I watched part of the Philadelphia & London shows. GOod shows and great cause.

I've never been to a concert
icon_cry.gif

Originally Posted by Pauline Has anyone here been to any of the LIVE8 concerts being help around the world to Make Poverty History? With the Live8 and G8 Summit being held in Edinburgh we are trying to push the policticians into giving money and aid to poor countries. There was a big concert here and i wish ide been able to get a ticket but i did watch it on tv. Did anyone else see it. Its was great to see Annie Lenonnox on stage as she has done a lot for women. She still looked great and can still belt the songs out.Its been fun watching the LB and its a great feeling that people all over the world are saying make poverty history!!!!

It is true!!! I've been to a small rock band show in a coastguard base once about 18 years ago! and been to a classical music concert about the same time too. Everytime an opportunity came around, something happened!!
icon_sad.gif

Originally Posted by Marisol
36_20_2.gif

That's great you saw part of the concert on TV Marisol! and Lilla, i haven't been to a live concert either...yet!

I wish ide managed tp get some tickets but they were sold out almost immediatley.Still, at least i saw it on tv and i still felt part of it.Its amazing when people all over the world unite for a good cause, it makes me feel we all have a bond.

I agree
icon_smile.gif

Originally Posted by Pauline That's great you saw part of the concert on TV Marisol! and Lilla, i haven't been to a live concert either...yet!I wish ide managed tp get some tickets but they were sold out almost immediatley.Still, at least i saw it on tv and i still felt part of it.Its amazing when people all over the world unite for a good cause, it makes me feel we all have a bond.

MTV & VH1 got a lot of flack for showing commercials and having too many of their VJ's on the air so this weekend they are replaying it commercial free and without VJ's. Its awesome.

Latest posts

Back