LiveJournal

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just signed up to LJ username Sarah84_x if anybody has any tips about using it, like how to make it look a bit prettier etc please let me know and feel free to add me, thanks x

Originally Posted by Sarah84 Just signed up to LJ username Sarah84_x if anybody has any tips about using it, like how to make it look a bit prettier etc please let me know and feel free to add me, thanks x Added you as a friend.

Marisol am liking your LJ page
smile.gif

when people add me to friends, do I add them aswell??

Originally Posted by Charmaine Oh yeah Sarah, I added you too
smile.gif
And if it's ok for those people who added you to read your friends only entries (if you have any) then you would usually add them back. great
smile.gif
yours is so pretty!

Originally Posted by Sarah84 Just signed up to LJ username Sarah84_x if anybody has any tips about using it, like how to make it look a bit prettier etc please let me know and feel free to add me, thanks x what the hell? you JUST signed up and yours is already nicer than mine LMAO i love your layout! where'd you get it?!
i added you, by the way!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Sarah84 Marisol am liking your LJ page
smile.gif
when people add me to friends, do I add them aswell??

Thanks! If you are looking of ways of finding out more about LJ, do a search for the community called everything_lj. I have gotten a lot of info from there.

Back