LiveJournal

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Ok....so I signed up for an LJ acct, though I had one LONG ago....I'm lost. I have no idea what I'm doing and why some of the ones I see have kick a## backgrounds and all I can seem to find is the frumpy stuff.

HELP!

If you can post your answer on the boards feel free to PM or email me.

Thanks

Melissa
icon_rolleyes.gif

I have LJ too under marimariposa. Let me look around and see what info I can find for ya.

it's easy once you get codes and then once you figure it out, it's SO addicting. one time, i spent 7 hours on it - straight. so sad.

here's what mine looks like. when there are longer pages (like when you're a friend of mine and you can read my friends-only entries), there's a scroll bar floating in the middle, so it looks pretty cool..

livejournal.com/users/jennilicious

(don't mind the s/n. got it when i was like, 15 LOL)

what are you gonna use it for? communities or as a journal? i'm gonna start writing in mine again. it was good therapy.

Originally Posted by Jennifer what are you gonna use it for? communities or as a journal? i'm gonna start writing in mine again. it was good therapy. No $hit. Cheap therapy too. LOL

What sort of backgrounds are you looking for? Do you have one in mind that you want to use?

You can check out this community for more info and if I can be of any help, just send me a PM.

This live journal sounds great,.Is it a programme for your computer to use like a Diary?

Originally Posted by Pauline This live journal sounds great,.Is it a programme for your computer to use like a Diary? It's a website (with an optional program for posting) you can use as a journal/diary. There are several other similar sites if you just GOOGLE it....online journal or online diary. Some are free, some are paid. Paid users usually get more features, such as embedding your journal into a webpage. I embedded mine into my page. See profile.
HTH.

Originally Posted by eightthirty It's a website (with an optional program for posting) you can use as a journal/diary. There are several other similar sites if you just GOOGLE it....online journal or online diary. Some are free, some are paid. Paid users usually get more features, such as embedding your journal into a webpage. I embedded mine into my page. See profile.
HTH.

I didn't see it. I was going to add you as a friend.
confused.gif

Originally Posted by Pauline Thanks eightthirty, it sounds good. Hi Marisol (((hugs)))!!! Hey girlie... hope you are having fun with Marie-Line.

Hey guys!

I'm adding all of you to my LJ friend list.

bloomingheart is my username there.

I don't post from LJ though, I cross posting from my blog.

Originally Posted by Leony Hey guys!I'm adding all of you to my LJ friend list.

bloomingheart is my username there.

I don't post from LJ though, I cross posting from my blog.

Added you to my friend's list.

I have one but I haven't written in it in a WHILE!! I'll add you guys to my friends list though... I swear to start writing in it soon...

http://www.livejournal.com/users/o0shale0o/

On a side note... What is the LJ community that everyone on here seems to talk about? They always say, well I saw this on LJ or I aw the tutorial on LJ... Is it a community?

i added everyone
smile.gif

i barely write in mine, but i keep trying to push myself to!

char, i LOVE your layout!

Originally Posted by Charmaine Oh shoot, which one? I must've gone through....about five today, trying to pick the best one. Hahaha! None of them worked out though, so I'm back to my Flexible Squares one. LOL the butterfly ones!
what language is that on the left?

Originally Posted by Charmaine Ok, Leila, I added you! I think the community that is mentioned a lot is the mac_cosmetics one. There are lots though, so I'm not really sure. Is that the one on Yahoo Groups? Cause I just joined that one... We'll see how I like it... I doubt anything could come CLOSE to MuT!!
claps.gif
claps.gif

Ok thanks... I was a little confused bc there is one on Yahoo Groups called MAC_Cosmetics too... Tricky trickster people...

Originally Posted by MACGoddess Ok thanks... I was a little confused bc there is one on Yahoo Groups called MAC_Cosmetics too... Tricky trickster people... I belong to that one too! However, there aren't as many pictures as the one on LJ. But, I prefer MUT over all of them.

Latest posts

Back