Living Dead Doll Collection

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
I don't have that many. There's a FEW that i really want but they are the older ones so they're a bit more expensive.

The top ones are my favorites, although i love them all.

And these are my boyfriends. There's a couple that didn't fit on the shelf that aren't in these pictures.

Reaction score
No but I love Blythe Dolls. People think they are creepy but i find them cute.

Nice collection btw!

Reaction score
I saw the title and I KNEW it was your thread haha. Nice collection.

Reaction score
you posted them! awesome! I'd love to hear about their names or what they are! tell us some stories! I think they're really interesting and cool - so different from anything I'd have myself. I love hearing about stuff like this!

Reaction score
I've never seen those before either. They're kinda creepy! LOL! Guess that's the idea, eh? BTW...I'm going to move this to the Stashes forum! :)

Reaction score
I think the Living Dead Dolls are cute! So are the Blythe dolls Emily mentioned.

Reaction score
Nice collection, its great you enjoy them. I too have never herd of them, thanks for posting them.

Reaction score
How cool! I used to collect Vintage Barbies....very expensive hobby. I love the Living Dead Dolls.

Reaction score
I'm scared of Dolls your collection big I'll be scared to be in your room.

Reaction score
Wow.. That would take a while Rosie! lol

If you want though you can go to LDD and It'll say their names and a little "poem".

Reaction score
Those are really cool - but omg, if I were to have one of those little living bastards next to my bed while I was asleep. I'd prolly have to drop kick someone out of fright.

I had a horrible nightmare when I was little while sleeping with those types of dolls next to me. I forgot what they're called. Lucid dreams or something. Where I'm half asleep/half awake... so I was basically sleepwalking and "awake" but still dreaming. The the doll freaking started chocking me and chanting Linda Blair curses. Ecck.. Anyway, moral of this story - those things are creepy little f*cks and to never sleep near one.