Living Dead Doll Collection

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for sharing your collection, Patricia!
smile.gif

Nice! I swapped two minni Dolls. They go to Ireland in a few days ( Died&Doom) and i had Abigail Crane and Mr. Graves but sold them on ebay.

Originally Posted by Chaela /img/forum/go_quote.gif Cool, they kind of remind me of the Bleeding Edge Dolls.
biggrin.gif
Yeah, I have a couple of those. There's a few others i'd like to get.

awesome collection! I got a bunch of those from the first and second series, but after that the hobby just got too expensive. I love the way yours are dislayed!

Originally Posted by CellyCell /img/forum/go_quote.gif Those are really cool - but omg, if I were to have one of those little living bastards next to my bed while I was asleep. I'd prolly have to drop kick someone out of fright.
I had a horrible nightmare when I was little while sleeping with those types of dolls next to me. I forgot what they're called. Lucid dreams or something. Where I'm half asleep/half awake... so I was basically sleepwalking and "awake" but still dreaming. The the doll freaking started chocking me and chanting Linda Blair curses. Ecck.. Anyway, moral of this story - those things are creepy little f*cks and to never sleep near one.

LOL.....thats funny, but not funny! I feel ya tho! I couldn't sleep cuz I'd constantly be keepin an eye on on the dolls!!!

I always thought Living Dead Dolls were so awesome, but I've never owned any. I'm not much of a collector. "Stuff" sitting around, doing nothing, just looking pretty and collecting dust drives me nuts! I love your/your boyfriend's collection, though!

I love those, I've got one, but I've been wanting some more!! Where did you get that shelf? I need something like that for my little nick naks.

Back