Living Dead Doll Collection

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I don't have that many. There's a FEW that i really want but they are the older ones so they're a bit more expensive.

The top ones are my favorites, although i love them all.

Sa702015.jpg

And these are my boyfriends. There's a couple that didn't fit on the shelf that aren't in these pictures.

Sa702018.jpg

No but I love Blythe Dolls. People think they are creepy but i find them cute.

Nice collection btw!

you posted them! awesome! I'd love to hear about their names or what they are! tell us some stories! I think they're really interesting and cool - so different from anything I'd have myself. I love hearing about stuff like this!

I've never seen those before either. They're kinda creepy! LOL! Guess that's the idea, eh? BTW...I'm going to move this to the Stashes forum! :)

I think the Living Dead Dolls are cute! So are the Blythe dolls Emily mentioned.

Nice collection, its great you enjoy them. I too have never herd of them, thanks for posting them.

How cool! I used to collect Vintage Barbies....very expensive hobby. I love the Living Dead Dolls.

Wow.. That would take a while Rosie! lol

If you want though you can go to LDD and It'll say their names and a little "poem".
smile.gif

Those are really cool - but omg, if I were to have one of those little living bastards next to my bed while I was asleep. I'd prolly have to drop kick someone out of fright.

I had a horrible nightmare when I was little while sleeping with those types of dolls next to me. I forgot what they're called. Lucid dreams or something. Where I'm half asleep/half awake... so I was basically sleepwalking and "awake" but still dreaming. The the doll freaking started chocking me and chanting Linda Blair curses. Ecck.. Anyway, moral of this story - those things are creepy little f*cks and to never sleep near one.

Latest posts

Back