Liz's Swap List

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
All items are new unless stated otherwise. Factory seals are in place on the items that came with them.  Some items didnt come with a factory seal. I will use delivery confirmation and request that you do the same. USA shipping only.

Deluxe samples and travel sizes:

Lipsi Cosmetics Aphrodite Powder

Murad Hydro Dynamic ultimate moisture for eyes .12 oz

Apothoderm Stretch mark cream x2
Eye rock eyeliner stickers
Viva La Juicy La Fluer

DDF Amplifying Elixer .5 oz
Julep Renee (used)

Julep Hayden (used)

Full Size:

Illamasqua liner in Devotion

theBalm Hot Ticket Nail Polish in Petunia, Princess, or Better off Red

Dementer Roll on in Clean Skin

Schick Hydro Silk Razor

Elizabeth Arden Exceptional Lipstick in Brown Sugar

Elizabeth Arden Exceptional Lipstick in Lush Red
UD 24/7 liner Flipside .04 oz
Buxom cream eyeshadow in Pug (it appears to be drying out a little, but I have one that looks the same and it is still fine)
Dermstore lip quench .21 oz

NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Black Bean

Lightly used items:

Shisheido Hydro Powder Eye Shadow in Aqua Shimmer lightly used 

Sephora Flashy Liner Waterproof in Flashy Mauve used 1x has not been sharpened, but can sharpen before sending if requested

Wish List (would prefer unused items, but may take some items that have been tried once):

theBalm instain

Mary Lou Manizer

Beauty Blender

Wen Cleansing conditioners

Sulfate and Sodium Chloride Free Shampoos and Conditioners

Brush Guards

Any Miss Jessie's

Gloss Moderne High Gloss Masque

Marvis Toothepaste

Zoya nail polish full or trial size, new or tried once

any gel polish
Men's Samples

I just did a swap with her and I am totally satisfied with our swap. She is fast to ship and everything was new. I would totally recommend her and will probably do another swap. 

Got my package today. Everything was perfect as described and beautifully packaged! Would absolutely recommend :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Thanks for being my first trade!

My package arrived safe and sound and even had a little extra in it.  Great communication and really fast shipping.  Thank you for making my first trade on here a breeze!

Hi,

Sorry I ran out of my 33 private messages a day allottment, so I have to answer you this way.  I'm willing to trade you my WEN for your razor and Stella McCartney Lily.  Let me know if that is ok, and if it is, I will send you my address tomorrow when I have more private messages given to me. 

Thanks,

Karen

Back