LMAO, my new avatar

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Tony(admin) I am seeing this image as 100 x 100 px (right click, view properties) ...anyhow I have adjusted MODs to 100 px, try it now... It says its too big of a file but I have another one avatar that will work. Thanks!

Yeah, how about for milenium stars
icon_cheesygrin.gif
We are getting pretty close
icon_smile.gif

Originally Posted by charms23 I'm jealous! Tony, can you make the avatar size for members 100px? Pretty please? :icon_love

Originally Posted by charms23

I'm jealous! Tony, can you make the avatar size for members 100px? Pretty please? :icon_love

Only on ONE condition! That you continue to post as much as you are after you become the GOLD STAR group! ok? deal? deal! all updated with 100 px

Originally Posted by Marisol

It says its too big of a file but I have another one avatar that will work. Thanks!

too big? Want me to try to install it for you?

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) too big? Want me to try to install it for you? Would you mind? I dont know why it isnt working for me?

Wow, thanks Tony! you're great... woo hooo
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_smile.gif
icon_smile.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Only on ONE condition! That you continue to post as much as you are after you become the GOLD STAR group! ok? deal? deal! all updated with 100 px

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) too big? Want me to try to install it for you? THANK YOU! I luv me some Napoleon!

Cool avatar
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Marisol THANK YOU! I luv me some Napoleon!

Marisol, love your new avatar! Where in the world do you find these things? (You were the one who turned us on to the South Park site too) Anyway, keep 'em coming!

Originally Posted by glamslam Marisol, love your new avatar! Where in the world do you find these things? (You were the one who turned us on to the South Park site too) Anyway, keep 'em coming! I found it on a community for the movie. I am such a freak. For some reason, I think this movie is hilarious and love it.
icon_redface.gif

Latest posts

Back