Locked in a Makeup Store at Night !

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Think of the possibilities!
icon_eek.gif

If I could choose a store to be locked into overnight, I think it would either be Sephora or Ulta.:icon_love

I'd just be playing all night long !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
claps.gif

WOW that would be SOOOOooooo Cool...
smile.gif

I would love the opertunity to try so many diferent things!

It would be so much fun! It would be hard to pick one store though. I think I would want to be in a high end mall.

Originally Posted by Marisol It would be so much fun! It would be hard to pick one store though. I think I would want to be in a high end mall. that was my first thought, too.

argh. at first i thought it said just a "store" and i was gonna say "NEIMAN MARCUS!!!!!!"

but definitely sephora for the makeup store!! i would go hog wild trying on all this stuff. they'd find me on the floor passed out with me looking like a clown with all the makeup on from being tested and my hands covered with color swatches too!! hahahahaha

Originally Posted by Liz argh. at first i thought it said just a "store" and i was gonna say "NEIMAN MARCUS!!!!!!"
but definitely sephora for the makeup store!! i would go hog wild trying on all this stuff. they'd find me on the floor passed out with me looking like a clown with all the makeup on from being tested and my hands covered with color swatches too!! hahahahaha

and all stinky from the perfume ya sampled..

Originally Posted by Liz definitely sephora for the makeup store!! i would go hog wild trying on all this stuff. they'd find me on the floor passed out with me looking like a clown with all the makeup on from being tested and my hands covered with color swatches too!! hahahahaha LOL, I envisioned myself the same way.

ok am i just locked in or do i get the added bonus of shopping at 100% off? can you imagine the bags that would be coming out with me?????
icon_eek.gif

LMAO ! Scooter chairs! Yeah - I can visualize driving through the aisles tossing stuff into the basket! Good one Charmaine!!
claps.gif

Originally Posted by Charmaine Oh I want to be locked in the Mall of frickin America! That mall is huge! I'd need one of those scooter chairs to get around.

Latest posts

Back