LOL! Look what this mom is doing! Good for her!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
man my mom would have kicked my a$$ if i did that. and i have to ask why give your kid a credit card get one of those refillable gift cards for gas jeez.

Good for the dumb daughter. BUT the mom is going to lose so much money on this. Stupid kids.
icon_frown.gif

Originally Posted by wongy74 Good for the dumb daughter. BUT the mom is going to lose so much money on this. Stupid kids.
icon_frown.gif
well it will be a lesson for the mom and the daughter. like go get a refillable card that you can put money on for gas for the kid. depending on how old the daughter is i'd probably take the car away too (especially if the kids name is not on the title) or not even offer to pay for her gas anymore. If she can take the CC and go shopping then obviously she can pay for the gas herself and leave it at that. I think I can count on one had the times that someone other than me has paid for my gas. With how expensive it is right now I wish I had someone else paying for it jeez.

Bad on both ends--mom trusted too much, daughter was reckless & irresponsible. Hope she gets some $$$ for this auction. Reminds me of Reality Bites.

Hope they both learned their lesson from this unfortunate situation.

wow! good lesson, even though i'm sure she's still out some
icon_confused.gif

some kids can be so spoiled and selfish. i feel badly for the mother.

Ouch.. hope my mum doesnt do that to me coz i've kinda used her CC a bit too much recently! Nothing as bad as that though
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Trisha LOL all i can think is, I wish I had $$ to bid on that auction x You mean you don't already own all that!!?!? Now I"ve heard everything! lol
tongue.gif

Good for her! Hope this will teach the daughter a lesson. I can't believe the daughter did that. A lesson to learn for all, don't give your credit card to a teenager!!!

Originally Posted by Trisha LOL no, i dont have that much Stila, about 30-40 e/s, 35 lipglazes, most of the brushes and about 10 cheek products!! x Oh sure! thats like NOTHING! lol

Latest posts

Back