Lol..z? a rant

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
WHATTT THE HELL....is with people who feel the need to put a 'z' at the the end of every damn word or replace the letter s with it? Is Z the new S? Please explain the significance? i know its a stupid rant but im just annoied...babez, lolz, iz, iznt...or the people who makeup words? Doesnt anyone just speak/type english anymore??? (or whatever language) without butchering it? look, im extreamly guilty of chatspeak, and i dont like doing it, but it is quicker...but...ok, there are abreviations. Like lol for instance...why put the z, does it mean that it's funnier? does it mean that your lolz can beat up my lol? i just don't get it...dis rant iz redix. i kno dat bt hnnstly, cn yiu rlly blame mi. lolz. i dont mean to offend anyone im just curious...i type badly enough but ahhhh

lmfao!!!

Quote:
Like lol for instance...why put the z, does it mean that it's funnier? does it mean that your lolz can beat up my lol? omgawdz u r 2 funny gurl, lolz!
Some of the chat speak annoys me. Like the excess stuff. I have "wut" especially.

grrrrr.... I hate when people put a "z" instead of a "s".....or make up there own spelling of a word....wtf???....lmao....I agree!!!

lk, im so hppy yu girlz enjoyd my rant.

lulz thats a new one, ive never seen before

Sorry...I find the whole thing annoying, including chat speak. Do you really have so much going on that you need to type like that? Sure texting to friends, I get that. But if you're on MUT, use english.

TTYL L....LOL

Originally Posted by alittlebit /img/forum/go_quote.gif lk, im so hppy yu girlz enjoyd my rant.lulz thats a new one, ive never seen before

ive seen lulz on live journal. Live journal can be the most irritating site because most people use lawl and lulz.

i hate people who say oh-em-gee (OMG) out loud.

Haha I'm guilt of saying "Bee-Arr-Bee" out loud
redface.gif

Originally Posted by emily_3383 /img/forum/go_quote.gif ive seen lulz on live journal. Live journal can be the most irritating site because most people use lawl and lulz.
i hate people who say oh-em-gee (OMG) out loud.

whats lawl mean? i get annoyed when people use lawd or gawd are those even words cause i never heard anyone off the internet use those,

I think people start to get really bored and just type like that.

Once in awhile, I'll be a dork and type like that as a joke but it's only because I am bored.
smile.gif

I hate HATE HATE chat speak and that whole z at the end of sentences. The most of I am guilty of doing is typing coz instead of because (and I still get into a debate about that because some people say I should type cuz instead of coz - like whatever). And the only reason why I type that is because it is how I think it sounds (cohz/cuhz).

But it seriously makes people read so uneducated.

I don't like it when people talk out loud using chat language or handwritten letters containing those words.

My neighbour's 13 year old daughter recently showed me a handwritten letter her friend wrote her which contained mostly chat language. Even she said it was crazy.

On messenger or forums, I don't mind using lol, brb etc, but otherwise I try to use regular english words.

Originally Posted by Liz2 /img/forum/go_quote.gif does it mean that your lolz can beat up my lol? LMAO! i laughed so hard when i read that! haha i don't know what's up with the Z at the end for some people.. weird..

yeah things like brb and ect( which is an abbreviation that is widley used throughout so i dont feel guilty using) and lol which has just wormed its way into my life. i sppose like anything its not too bad in moderation but i think its just an awful thing thats evolving. i know i sound like a dork but i love languages and..yeah

We might as well talk in binary code or something. Its like talking to a two year old who is barely learning their languages.

Me like the baba? Yes? No? Otay potato!

I absolutely hate the way people type and speak these days. I refuse to type or speak incorrectly.

Inane communication makes the individual utilizing it appear obtuse.

katnhat..i absolutly loovee your sig. its so fitting that you posted here
biggrin.gif

and i completly agree, you type like an idiot and people will be lead to believe you are one

Latest posts

Back